2011 trial uploads!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
descartes, are you honestly against uploading trial papers with the intention of helping other students with their HSC?

HSC
Uni Grad
What does all my own work have to do with trial papers, I guess that just proves you didn't pay attention when doing it.
No one paid attention when doing it.

But of what I remember, it has nothing to do with this, AMOW dealt with plagiarism, no one in this thread has claimed they are the original authors and by calling it "CSSA 2011 Trial" for example, they are indirectly crediting the authors.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Screw ethics i shall upload some soon! hahaha
It's completely ethical, just illegal.

Grow up.

Have you ever heard of the saying that if you have to resort to abuse you have lost the argument?
Me grow up? You should grow up! What are you, five? "Mummy he swore at me! That's abuse. :'("

The copyright date is still valid, the release date is a security period so that people do not gain an advantage in trials. As for trying to justify only uploading 25%, the paper and the solutions are two seperate documents.
No honey it isn't. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

What does all my own work have to do with trial papers, I guess that just proves you didn't pay attention when doing it.
I didn't "do" all my own work, I read through the notes and booklets and stuff.
Btw, maybe instead of making a stupid, sarcastic remark you can tell me what the fuck you're going on about. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
No one paid attention when doing it.

But of what I remember, it has nothing to do with this, AMOW dealt with plagiarism, no one in this thread has claimed they are the original authors and by calling it "CSSA 2011 Trial" for example, they are indirectly crediting the authors.
I intentionally scanned the last page to include the authors for this reason.

descartes

HSC
N/A
descartes, are you honestly against uploading trial papers with the intention of helping other students with their HSC?
I have no problem with uploading school written trials e.g. Sydney Grammar, Ruse, Baulko etc, as they are not subject to copyright, and by uploading them you are not potentially depriving the authors of income. (that is, after all the point of copyright legislation)

I do have a problem with uploading commercial trials that honest people have paid good money for, especially when your school has probably bought them anyway and can legally give to you i.e. you have a legal way of obtaining these papers so why support an illegal way of doing it.

Using the excuse of helping other students is a way of making people feel good about unethical practices, as I keep saying you have a legal way of obtaining the papers for free, just ask your school. I don't know of too many that do not purchase the trials, if not to use as a trial then to use for HSC preparation.

Oh and yes, I do actually pay for the music I download as well.

Alkanes

HSC
How come no one said shit when someone uploaded the 4u paper? And they uploaded the paper like the next day after the students sat the exam..

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I have no problem with uploading school written trials e.g. Sydney Grammar, Ruse, Baulko etc, as they are not subject to copyright, and by uploading them you are not potentially depriving the authors of income. (that is, after all the point of copyright legislation)

I do have a problem with uploading commercial trials that honest people have paid good money for, especially when your school has probably bought them anyway and can legally give to you i.e. you have a legal way of obtaining these papers so why support an illegal way of doing it.

Using the excuse of helping other students is a way of making people feel good about unethical practices, as I keep saying you have a legal way of obtaining the papers for free, just ask your school. I don't know of too many that do not purchase the trials, if not to use as a trial then to use for HSC preparation.

Bullshit

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Do you happen to be a teacher? You have been on here since '06. Or have you failed your HSC numerous times?

HSC
Uni Grad

i'm sure if the cssa dudes read this thread then they'd laugh at your posts

these trial papers have been distributed on here since bos was created a decade ago but bos has never been issued a cease and desist order, why? because the companies don't give a shit, they make their money from schools, not individual students purchasing from them (students can't purchase them anyway)

also, being teachers themselves, i'm sure they don't mind helping other students

it's illegal maybe, but definitely not unethical

Alkanes

HSC

Not everyone is a rich bastard like you m8.

mark H

HSC
Descartes mate seriously gtfo of this forum if you take such a negative view towards helping others. I honestly reckon ur a teacher as NO STUDENT on God's green earth would take an ethical or legal stand against uploading papers.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I keep writing responses to its comments but Opera on my phone keeps fucking up and deleting them.
Anyway, main points:
1. It has 16 posts, most of which were in the last week about the trial papers being uploaded. Clearly troll.
2. None of its arguments even make sense. Fucking, they dont sell them after the release dates for clear reasons.
3. It's a shit cunt.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC

Deffo a teacher.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Deffo a teacher.
If they were my teacher I'd change classes or drop the subject or I'd destroy them. Fucking hate dickhead teachers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)