• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2013 Federal election (1 Viewer)

2013 Federal Election: 2PP Voting Intention

• Liberal / National Coalition

Votes: 101 50.0%
  • Australian Labor Party

Votes: 101 50.0%

• Total voters

Frostbitten

HSC
I know who I am voting for. Tony because Julia's red hair just makes me so mad. Dat voice as well!

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Ms Sylvia B you clearly are incompetent, idiotic and you are circumnavigating the world of irrelevance. I am more intelligent than you are I study at the University of Technology, Sydney doing Bachelor of Business.I got High Distinction in Business Law and Ethics. UTS is a top five per cent business school in the world. UTS is literally James Ruse material. It is wrong to demonize people because of their mental disability. I go to the heart of aspiration in Australia. Bob Hawke, the former Labor Prime Minister of Australia has Bipolar disorder and he became Australia's third longest serving PM in Australia. Are you saying Australia does not care about mentally ill people in Australia. Jim Carey the American actor also has Bipolar disorder. Putting down a person because of the disability is just like picking on someone cause of their skin colour. I hereby censure you Ms Sylvia for your systemic failure of egalitarian personality. You claim to a feminist (a caring and nurturing society) but with friends like who needs enemies.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Sylvia B is competent. You shouldn't have started an argument you can't win.

Tasteless

HSC
Is Sathius trying to troll but has no idea what trolling actually is?
I don't want to entertain the possibility that they think they're even being coherent, let alone serious.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Is Sathius trying to troll but has no idea what trolling actually is?
I don't want to entertain the possibility that they think they're even being coherent, let alone serious.
"UTS is a top 5% business school"

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Ms Sylvia B you clearly are incompetent, idiotic and you are circumnavigating the world of irrelevance. I am more intelligent than you are I study at the University of Technology, Sydney doing Bachelor of Business.I got High Distinction in Business Law and Ethics. UTS is a top five per cent business school in the world. UTS is literally James Ruse material. It is wrong to demonize people because of their mental disability. I go to the heart of aspiration in Australia. Bob Hawke, the former Labor Prime Minister of Australia has Bipolar disorder and he became Australia's third longest serving PM in Australia. Are you saying Australia does not care about mentally ill people in Australia. Jim Carey the American actor also has Bipolar disorder. Putting down a person because of the disability is just like picking on someone cause of their skin colour. I hereby censure you Ms Sylvia for your systemic failure of egalitarian personality. You claim to a feminist (a caring and nurturing society) but with friends like who needs enemies.
Hahaha fucking hell

Frostbitten

HSC
Oh god stop ganging up on him it's pathetic, leave it to Sylvia and Sathius and even those two should sort this out civilly. That means no little bitchy moves of personal insults but sticking to the actual debate.

HSC
Someone give me the low-down on Aus politics. Haven't been following closely... Labor is doing a crappy job and are digging themselves holes...and the coalition has bloody Abbott...what to do?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
im sorry if i offended you, when I use terms like 'retarded' I just mean that you're acting really homosexual or jewish-like, that's all.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Dear Asianese, the snapshot of Australian politics is that Gillard is fighting hard for the fair go for high school students by implementing the Gonski educational reforms to make sure that every child regardless of the circumstances of their birth has a high quality education. The Rudd/ Gillard governments also increased funding for the Educational Access Scheme to help less fortunate high school students get into really good universities. Labor also cares about reducing pollution and mitigating the down side risks of environmental degradation. A prosperous, fair, safe, secure and progressive future is what the Australian Labor Party is fighting hard for.

Tasteless

HSC
Re: National Election

d0nk3y v0t3 is only option

HSC
Dear Asianese, the snapshot of Australian politics is that Gillard is fighting hard for the fair go for high school students by implementing the Gonski educational reforms to make sure that every child regardless of the circumstances of their birth has a high quality education. The Rudd/ Gillard governments also increased funding for the Educational Access Scheme to help less fortunate high school students get into really good universities. Labor also cares about reducing pollution and mitigating the down side risks of environmental degradation. A prosperous, fair, safe, secure and progressive future is what the Australian Labor Party is fighting hard for.
That's not one sided at all. Thanks! Great overview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)