• Liberal / National Coalition

Votes: 101 50.0%
  • Australian Labor Party

Votes: 101 50.0%

• Total voters

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Scott Morrison is a racist grub and is the man who wanted to reintroduce racist immigration policies such as banning Muslim immigration. I am no fan of Muslim immigration but I believe Australia must be the land of the fair go. Having said that Jihardist Muslim culture is toxic savage culture.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Scott Morrison is a racist grub and is the man who wanted to reintroduce racist immigration policies such as banning Muslim immigration. I am no fan of Muslim immigration but I believe Australia must be the land of the fair go. Having said that Jihardist Muslim culture is toxic savage culture.
Not sure what you're arguing here...

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Kevin Rudd is the terminator when it comes to the carbon tax and will terminate the carbon tax. Tony Abbott is just an exaggerator and a fabricator.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Fresh face, new style from Bowen.
The face of Labor's economic policy is fresh, young and many are tipping Chris Bowen to become Australia's longest serving Treasurer. Kevin Rudd's resurgence has been based on the material fact that Chris Bown is one of Australia's youngest Treasurers and on paper one the most qualified Treasurers in Australian history. Chris Bowen completed First Class Honours in Bachelor of Economics from the University of Sydney. Chris Bowen was elected Treasurer to close the crebility gap between Labor and the Coalition on economics.

Juxtaposing Chris Bowen with Wayne Swan's last National Press Club reaction, Chris Bowen won a lot more of a positive reaction. The contrast with Swan couldn't be more stark. Swan at the end of his tenure appeared decades older than he really is. Bowen looks decades younger. When Bowen stepped up to his big public test- an appearence at the National Press Club it was clear he didn't step into his predecessor Swan's shoes. Bowen brought an entirely different style to the task. Where Swan was growling like and technical, at his National Press Club appearance as Treasurer, Bowen was measured and calmly assertive.

Last edited:

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Townie please don't vote for the Sex Party because they give preferences to the Coalition. Please vote 1. Labor 2. Greens and Liberals last. Thank you Townie my best mate on this forum.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Townie please don't vote for the Sex Party because they give preferences to the Coalition. Please vote 1. Labor 2. Greens and Liberals last. Thank you Townie my best mate on this forum.
Everybody gives preferences to the liberals at some point down the line. If you knew anything about the political process you would know this.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I wish we had it so that X number of votes to X party guarantees a seat in the parliament. It would be so much more fun that way!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
For the house of reps it is the voter who has full control over where their preferences go. In the senate there is always below the line voting.

A lot of outrage tonight re asylum policy, but Rudd knows that most of these 'lost' voters will preference labor higher than the coalition anyway which is as good as a vote for labor. They lose little but gain many in the outer suburbs.

An extraordinary backflip. This is the person responsible for one of the biggest policy failures of our time, responsible for undoing the pacific solution and who promised never to lurch to the right on asylum policy.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, it was a brilliant political move though, but that's about all I can say about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)