2014 business hsc predictions? (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Though one thing i have never understood is how a large majority of the state are fine with HR but are scared of first grade division in finance
HR is not that bad. Just think of disputes, employment contracts, random stuff. Link it to stuff you already know and makes it a whole lot easier.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
HR is not that bad. Just think of disputes, employment contracts, random stuff. Link it to stuff you already know and makes it a whole lot easier.
It's really the fact that it constantly refers to laws and regulations that screws me over, that has always been my weak point in business if i have ever had one

Master Singleton

The Night Owl
HSC
Uni Grad
Based on every 2014 HSC Trial Paper I have (from Catholic to Inderpendent) and the questions they ask (which I've done) I Predict that for secton 2 in the HSC you will be tested on Legal Influences on HR especially on the new Workplace Health and Safety Act, Dispute Resolution, Cost Leadership, Changes in Work patterns, CSR, Technological Influences on HR, Quality Managent, Customer Contact, Transformation Processes, Different Types of Markets, Financial Forcast, Marketing/Promotion/Product Mix, Ratios, Government Influences, Production and Operation Processes. For Section 3 Operation Strategies and Working Capital Management/Marketing. Section 4 Legal Framework/HR Processes/Strategic Role of Marketing Goods & Services/Marketing Strategies.

wtdn

HSC
Based on every 2014 HSC Trial Paper I have (from Catholic to Inderpendent) and the questions they ask (which I've done) I Predict that for secton 2 in the HSC you will be tested on Legal Influences on HR especially on the new Workplace Health and Safety Act, Dispute Resolution, Cost Leadership, Changes in Work patterns, CSR, Technological Influences on HR, Quality Managent, Customer Contact, Transformation Processes, Different Types of Markets, Financial Forcast, Marketing/Promotion/Product Mix, Ratios, Government Influences, Production and Operation Processes. For Section 3 Operation Strategies and Working Capital Management/Marketing. Section 4 Legal Framework/HR Processes/Strategic Role of Marketing Goods & Services/Marketing Strategies.
Is it possible for the options in section IV to be both from the same topic? Has it been done before? :O

Master Singleton

The Night Owl
HSC
Uni Grad
Is it possible for the options in section IV to be both from the same topic? Has it been done before? :O
It could be possible but based on my knowledge and past HSC Papers no. Just prepair for any possibility.

Last edited:

trungduong12

HSC
I'll have to rote HR the same night you have to rote the entire course so gg
Shiettt
I have to rote learn whole biz course in the same night that u only need to rote learn one topic :/

GG !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Come on guyss get off bos and get roting :))) dw we're all gonna get through this.

I still needa look at my finance case study lel

And eco is the next day :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)