2014 business hsc predictions? (1 Viewer)

trungduong12

HSC
Come on guyss get off bos and get roting :))) dw we're all gonna get through this.

I still needa look at my finance case study lel

And eco is the next day :/
Rote learn eco stats and case study on thursday night right after biz :/

My rote-learning life begins now :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Come on guyss get off bos and get roting :))) dw we're all gonna get through this.

I still needa look at my finance case study lel

And eco is the next day :/
good idea was eating but its 9:00 now and i have to cover like another 5500 words of marketing before i sleep. Fuck my life

Last edited:

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Rote learn eco stats and case study on thursday night right after biz :/

My rote-learning life begins now :/

Omg eco stats, I'm gonna make up some believable ones in the exam lol :)

good idea was eating but its 9:00 now and i have to cover like another 5500 words of finance before i sleep. Fuck my life
Relax, everything's gonna work out.

waterlml

HSC
i'm still doing past papers for gen maths, and business hsc is in the next day so,,, better start study tmr T.T

waterlml

HSC
Based on every 2014 HSC Trial Paper I have (from Catholic to Inderpendent) and the questions they ask (which I've done) I Predict that for secton 2 in the HSC you will be tested on Legal Influences on HR especially on the new Workplace Health and Safety Act, Dispute Resolution, Cost Leadership, Changes in Work patterns, CSR, Technological Influences on HR, Quality Managent, Customer Contact, Transformation Processes, Different Types of Markets, Financial Forcast, Marketing/Promotion/Product Mix, Ratios, Government Influences, Production and Operation Processes. For Section 3 Operation Strategies and Working Capital Management/Marketing. Section 4 Legal Framework/HR Processes/Strategic Role of Marketing Goods & Services/Marketing Strategies.
that's really fine for me if those appear in section 4

wtdn

HSC
Then again

> The length of my HR notes

kill me
I literally have three pages of notes for HR. You don't need anything too in-depth do you? It's pretty straight forward.. :p

Last edited:

trungduong12

HSC
I literally have three pages of notes for HR. You don't need anything too in-depth do you? It's pretty straight forward.. :p
:/
Srsly??

Its a lot to rmb for HR, least to rmb for Marketing imo :/

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
i'm still doing past papers for gen maths, and business hsc is in the next day so,,, better start study tmr T.T
We are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I did a few general past papers here and there over the last 2 weeks. But am planning to just go all out and cram general tomorrow before the exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)