2014 UTS BSoc - O-Camp - Membership - Facebook! (1 Viewer)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Business camp (back then, I assume much the same) was entirely society ran and was good, but more of a piss up. There were activities planned but the weather wasn't too good so it ended up being lots of stuff at night and then just chill and informal stuff during the day.
Yeah, it looks like pretty much everything the Bsoc is involved in/throws is solely Bsoc run, where all the planning and organising occurs within. But of course there's necessary contact with the Union and Faculty, not to mention that everything we do we have to really think of our sponsors' wishes and interests.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Bump

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Hoskiies

HSC
Is there are law o-camp?
Why does it have to be between 14th-16th :( during D7

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Is there are law o-camp?
Why does it have to be between 14th-16th :( during D7
Yeah there is one. Here: http://www.utslss.com/orientation-camp

I have no idea what D7 is but I assume because of venue availability. It's on an island which is a very popular place for these things (and bear in mind all of the unis in Syd are having their O-camps around this time)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Morning! Been a while since i've bumped.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Yeah there is one. Here: http://www.utslss.com/orientation-camp

I have no idea what D7 is but I assume because of venue availability. It's on an island which is a very popular place for these things (and bear in mind all of the unis in Syd are having their O-camps around this time)
is it the island on the hawksbury river with no reception?
Had my Ocamp there! :) Loved it

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
is it the island on the hawksbury river with no reception?
Had my Ocamp there! :) Loved it
Not sure :haha:

It's on Milson Island and judging by google maps it is in the middle of Hawksbury River :D

madharris

HSC
N/A

It's on Milson Island and judging by google maps it is in the middle of Hawksbury River :D
You know what, it probably is the same place :p
The owner of the island was like, "2 weeks ago we had a bunch of UTS students here.
Then a week later we had a school group here, one of the students looked under his bed to find a used condom... please make good decisions"

haha :haha:

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
The owner of the island was like, "2 weeks ago we had a bunch of UTS students here.
Then a week later we had a school group here, one of the students looked under his bed to find a used condom... please make good decisions"

well ain't that just classy.

rosslombardo

HSC

I went with school as a prefect and we searched for reception. There is some on Milson Island, it's just in a ridiculous spot that I can't describe where it is :/ just have to search. It's near rock climbing

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC

well ain't that just classy.
Guys please clean that up! I don't want the risk of our sponsors seeing this!

I went with school as a prefect and we searched for reception. There is some on Milson Island, it's just in a ridiculous spot that I can't describe where it is :/ just have to search. It's near rock climbing
This is okay. I am an experienced rock climber.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)