2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iStudent

HSC
Anyone have final tips on circle geometry before I have my 3U exam tmrw? It is the only topic I am uncomfortable in t_t
Draw neat diagrams. Don't scribble all over your diagrams with many angles (for me they only confuse me, so I do the whole question in my head then write it out). Also, do circle geo in your reading time! (if possible), otherwise do MCQs

Reactions: QZP

Elied

HSC
Hi guys, the marks that I have received has been absolutely atrocious, some subjects I passed while others I failed. Does this mean my goal of reaching an atar of 80+ Is difficult or even impossible to get. Thanks :)

Machiavelli1

HSC
Yeah business is pretty much bs in section 3&4, just make it good bs and you'll get 19-20/20 gg

QZP

HSC
Welp.. finished my trials. Disappointed in the difficulty of the MX1 exam because me and 1st guy probably got 100% and they gave me no opportunity to overtake. -_- I consider myself better than him but I guess I'm gonna have to trust him to set a high HSC mark for moderation

Last edited:

meggles_

HSC
Welp.. finished my trials. Disappointed in the difficulty of the MX1 exam because me and 1st guy probably got 100% and they gave me no opportunity to overtake. -_- I consider myself better than him but I guess I'm gonna have to trust him to set a high HSC mark for moderation
Congrats on finishing!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys, the marks that I have received has been absolutely atrocious, some subjects I passed while others I failed. Does this mean my goal of reaching an atar of 80+ Is difficult or even impossible to get. Thanks :)
May be difficult. However could easily still be possible?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Congratulations on finishing!

QZP

HSC
Thanks :) I am pretty demotivated now though. I have this mentality that there is no worth in trying hard for the hsc anymore if my mark is just going to get dragged down because of a combination of easy school exams + weak cohort (relative gaps are small and so 2nd is practically guaranteed to be pulled down). Maybe I should sacrifice my all roundedness and just go for state rank in a subject im 1st at lol

dim-sims

HSC
Blargh I think I'm getting sick but only one more exam to go
:S

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
How has everyone's trial results been? I've almost gotten everything back haha tbh not ready to see the obscenity that is my report

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Better to post a separate thread with ranks and school rank for a clearer estimate :)

photastic

HSC
How has everyone's trial results been? I've almost gotten everything back haha tbh not ready to see the obscenity that is my report
Thank god they don't show us the marks, atrocious marks but top ranks :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Thank god they don't show us the marks, atrocious marks but top ranks :)
Hahahaha don't get me started on marks and ranks LOL
I hope all the maths marks get scaled again (hurhurhurhur)
Scaling gets me excited about 4U maths sometimes

Fiction

HSC
Gl for HSC guys <3 All the best and I hope everyone achieves their ATAR aims C: This is a bit cheesy but I know all of you guys will get into your desired course b/c you've all worked so hard this year! Just a few more weeks till it's over~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)