2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobypls

HSC
Hows everyone's studying going?

Lots of 2014ers seem to have dropped of the face of bos :p
I only started studying properly this week as my trials were really late in the term. English and maths are going well but everything else...

dim-sims

HSC
I only started studying properly this week as my trials were really late in the term. English and maths are going well but everything else...
Lol for me it's the opposite. Barely touched English and maths

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

elied1

HSC
I doubt that the board of studies will put 2 for the AOS, although I think that there is a high chance that Module C will have 2 related texts. Considering that this whole time standard English being ONE related text. Lets just hope for the better :p
How many relateds do you guys think they're gonna ask for this year? I think they might go for 2 this year for both AOS and Mod C

HSC 2014

Standard English, Gen. Maths, Ancient History,Business Studies, Legal studies

ATAR AIM: 85+

HAPPY WITH: 80+

Last edited:

HSC
Really regretting doing all humanities subjects, getting a bit overwhelmed with all this content. Time seems to be going so fast leading up to these exams, was just wondering how long you guys intend on spending going over subjects before the day?

For example I've been revising all my subjects but have English Paper 1, Paper 2 and Ancient History on Mon/Tues/Weds. - Could studying my other subjects then recapping English and Ancient (Which I've already gone over, studying through all my subjects currently in order of exam date), over 2 days be enough?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Really regretting doing all humanities subjects, getting a bit overwhelmed with all this content. Time seems to be going so fast leading up to these exams, was just wondering how long you guys intend on spending going over subjects before the day?

For example I've been revising all my subjects but have English Paper 1, Paper 2 and Ancient History on Mon/Tues/Weds. - Could studying my other subjects then recapping English and Ancient (Which I've already gone over, studying through all my subjects currently in order of exam date), over 2 days be enough?
Should be...

elied1

HSC

Hey 14, it is pretty cool that we both have the same subjects in the 1st week of the HSC. I strongly advice you in regards to your question to, focus on studying ALOT of hours on Paper 1/2 and Ancient. Although for the other subjects that you study, make sure that you have content covered before the HSC starts. Goodluck =)

HSC 2014

Standard English, Gen. Maths, Ancient History,Business Studies, Legal studies

ATAR AIM: 85+

HAPPY WITH: 80+

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone feel sad that high school is ending? Probably won't see any of my friends or teachers for a looong time lol. Except maybe a few close friends.
When I didnt cry or look upset at the last day of school a couple of weeks ago, some of my friends thought I was a psychopath. True story.

iStudent

HSC
When I didnt cry or look upset at the last day of school a couple of weeks ago, some of my friends thought I was a psychopath. True story.
Maybe it's because you haven't really developed a sense of belonging that could be lost upon graduating :p

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
No I just thought that It didnt make sense to cry since we have had pretty much 13 years to prep for the moment of leaving. Some people looked like someone had just taken away their puppy they were crying so hardly.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
No I just thought that It didnt make sense to cry since we have had pretty much 13 years to prep for the moment of leaving. Some people looked like someone had just taken away their puppy they were crying so hardly.
Some people are very emotional, and will miss the people around them very much,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)