2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Gl for HSC guys <3 All the best and I hope everyone achieves their ATAR aims C: This is a bit cheesy but I know all of you guys will get into your desired course b/c you've all worked so hard this year! Just a few more weeks till it's over~
I have mixed feeling about it..

Fiction

HSC
I have mixed feeling about it..
I don't actually know when the HSC is on, I vaguely remember ever year my school stops ringing bells during september/october? All I know is when it ends lol xD

But by it, I'm assuming the HSC. It's ok, I doubt many people won't be having mixed feelings about exams in general. :)

Good luck:)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't actually know when the HSC is on, I vaguely remember ever year my school stops ringing bells during september/october? All I know is when it ends lol xD

But by it, I'm assuming the HSC. It's ok, I doubt many people won't be having mixed feelings about exams in general. :)

Good luck:)
Exams starts on the 13/Oct unti the 13/Nov i think,

I ment to say that I have mixed feeling about it because school is finally finishing but as well the exams will be determining my future..

Fiction

HSC

I ment to say that I have mixed feeling about it because school is finally finishing but as well the exams will be determining my future..
You can always transfer to your desired degree if you don't get in. Don't stress too much - if you're not prepared for the exam when it comes, you can't do anything about it. Stressing isn't going to help, working harder will.

That being said, I'm sure you'll do brillantly:)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
It just not that, it is many things....like next year will I be able to fit in Uni.. and many things like that

Fiction

HSC
It just not that, it is many things....like next year will I be able to fit in Uni.. and many things like that
It's all good, there are very few people who are socially demented enough to not fit in any groups at all. Although if you're worried about HSC, I suggest you focus more time on that first and wonder about uni when you've finished your exams :)

Again, I'm sure you and all other 2014'ers will do fine :D (both in HSC and life )

QZP

HSC
Anyone else feel like they have nothing to do after the trials?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

HSC finishes on the 5th of November ( Not 100% sure)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Gl for HSC guys <3 All the best and I hope everyone achieves their ATAR aims C: This is a bit cheesy but I know all of you guys will get into your desired course b/c you've all worked so hard this year! Just a few more weeks till it's over~

Or we can get into a course then transfer :p

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Is it just me or do people lose their motivation to study after trials?

Lots of people do...

Some people become suddenly motivated after receiving trial marks (especially chem/physics) which acts as a shock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)