• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightthefuze

HSC
I'm baaack!
Trials are soon, how is everyone feeling? what has everyone been doing? I need some motivation for hardcore studying these upcoming holidays!

rawrliongirl

HSC
did anyone go to Sydney Uni yesterday for that HSC history study day thing?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Or lets say 2 months. So does that give you a considerate amount of time to comfortably prepare from now, for most of your subjects?

Ekman

HSC
Or lets say 2 months. So does that give you a considerate amount of time to comfortably prepare from now, for most of your subjects?
4 essays + creative to prepare for english. An entire textbook to memorise for eco. An entire syllabus to memorise for chem. A thousand past trials to get through for maths.
I think the answer is pretty obvious...

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
4 essays + creative to prepare for english. An entire textbook to memorise for eco. An entire syllabus to memorise for chem. A thousand past trials to get through for maths.
I think the answer is pretty obvious...
Fk me dead. That is crazy

Drsoccerball

HSC
For both Maths x1 and 2 i feel comfortable because throughout the year ive been doing work consistently... I see the 2 months the time i need to get 90% knowledge for both chem and physics but English not prepared. Don't forget the fact that they give us about 4 weeks to prepare for trials = 4 weeks 8 hours a day is sufficient to do learn the whole syllabus from scratch

Ekman

HSC
Fk me dead. That is crazy
My advice to anyone doing the hsc, finish your AOS stuff by the start of the year before term 2. Reduces your workload, because the individual modules are straightforward (except mod b)

Drsoccerball

HSC
My advice to anyone doing the hsc, finish your AOS stuff by the start of the year before term 2. Reduces your workload, because the individual modules are straightforward (except mod b)
We'll im already screwed arn't I ?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Module B was the easiest for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)