2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_S

HSC
Um I think I start Tuesday and if not oh well least I get an extra day to cram study in lol

rawrliongirl

HSC
having so much trouble writing this mod c essay thing. didn't think it'd be this difficult T_T

Chris_S

HSC
Lol what happened Flop? Haven't you studied enough? and if so just join the rest of the Boser's like myself lol

Flop21

HSC
Lol what happened Flop? Haven't you studied enough? and if so just join the rest of the Boser's like myself lol
I just gotta do so much in so little time for the trials. There's no way I'm going to feel prepared for them which sucks.

Chris_S

HSC
Don't worry you will be fine! When do your trials start?

leehuan

HSC
I want to go back to school and drop out of SOR, then resume holidays.

(Btw on my fridge calendars it says tomorrow is technically a no school day anyhow?)

teridax

HSC
N/A
Just a query.

How does one satisfy what the markers want for the english trials? because for my school, each essay won't be double marked and as such, bigger discrepancies will emerge with results. Yeah, I know many will argue that english is just as equally objective to maths and science (which is bullshit), but there is some slight bias in each teacher as we're human.

tonysoprano

HSC
Just a query.

How does one satisfy what the markers want for the english trials? because for my school, each essay won't be double marked and as such, bigger discrepancies will emerge with results. Yeah, I know many will argue that english is just as equally objective to maths and science (which is bullshit), but there is some slight bias in each teacher as we're human.
Find out what teacher is marking what aspect of the trials, and then cater to their needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)