2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atargainz

HSC
How many minutes should I be spending for each section for next week's Paper 1 and 2?

HALP PLS
Depends if you've got things memorised. It varies for everyone but just an indication of what I do (I can write pretty fast), 30 min creative, 35-40 on the essay and the rest of the time on short answers. Paper two you should distribute your time evenly.

lightthefuze

HSC
Depends if you've got things memorised. It varies for everyone but just an indication of what I do (I can write pretty fast), 30 min creative, 35-40 on the essay and the rest of the time on short answers. Paper two you should distribute your time evenly.
I just did my AOS essay with one ORT (two paragraphs, so four paragraphs in total) and it took me 30 mins :') Hopefully it's the same case for Monday

atargainz

HSC
When it's the real deal u will probs write faster.
yep you'll probably write faster under pressure but don't forget you need time to adapt to the question/stimulus, probably adds an extra 100-150 words

Flop21

HSC
I just did my AOS essay with one ORT (two paragraphs, so four paragraphs in total) and it took me 30 mins :') Hopefully it's the same case for Monday
what, aren't you suppose to have 4 body paragraphs?

rawrliongirl

HSC
Should i write creative or have like general plot outlined in preparation for exam?

Flop21

HSC
I'm going in with a positive attitude. However I do feel like I'm just running on hope and luck at the moment... but oh well we can only do our best.

And I refuse to believe anyone on this forum hasn't studied at all lol.

Mr_Kap

HSC
I am worried for english. Can only write 1000-1100 words in 40 minutes with my scribbly writing, and that's if i am writing constantly. So the parts when i have to adapt to the question will slow me down a bit, meaning I will probably only be able to get 950 - 1000 words in for the hard questions (aka Hamlet, People an Politics).

Mathsisfun15

HSC
I am worried for english. Can only write 1000-1100 words in 40 minutes with my scribbly writing, and that's if i am writing constantly. So the parts when i have to adapt to the question will slow me down a bit, meaning I will probably only be able to get 950 - 1000 words in for the hard questions (aka Hamlet, People an Politics).
That's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)