2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Take out Module C and English would be a lot paper. Take out the entire paper 2 and I will actually like English. Take out the subject, I would get a 98 ATAR easily.

But no, my module C text is just a pain. Also the rubric makes no sense to me.
If there was no english I'd get a 99.95 atar easy... LOL jks i suck at chem, phy and maths

Flop21

HSC
Take out Module C and English would be a lot paper. Take out the entire paper 2 and I will actually like English. Take out the subject, I would get a 98 ATAR easily.

You know I too would LOVE if english was only paper 1. Make AOS /20 and make the test 3 hours and I wouldn't be complaining about english... that much.

leehuan

HSC
If there was no english I'd get a 99.95 atar easy... LOL jks i suck at chem, phy and maths
I was never going to get a 99.95....... LOL

But I'd replace English with biology because science is awesome. Yr 11 biology was the worst though.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
This is the final countdownnnnnn

gl for Monday guys and gals. After witnessing some insane work ethic between all of you i have full faith :)

leehuan

HSC
You know I too would LOVE if english was only paper 1. Make AOS /20 and make the test 3 hours and I wouldn't be complaining about english... that much.
Exactly why can't English be 3hr. Honestly if the discovery essay was /25 I'd still do it over paper 2.

(Meanwhile... 3U English do have a /25 essay)

Flop21

HSC
I was never going to get a 99.95....... LOL

But I'd replace English with biology because science is awesome. Yr 11 biology was the worst though.
I'm actually jealous of people who have just math and science subjects to do. I should have replaced business with a science. I honestly hate business more than english.

leehuan

HSC
I'm actually jealous of people who have just math and science subjects to do. I should have replaced business with a science. I honestly hate business more than english.
SOR wasn't that bad when I did it. I just found out that it was a unit I do not need and I started to lack interest only towards the end of it.

But I mean, 4U maths + 3x science would be my dream subjects. (Next on the list however would be economics because I wanna get into actuarial)

Ekman

HSC
SOR wasn't that bad when I did it. I just found out that it was a unit I do not need and I started to lack interest only towards the end of it.

But I mean, 4U maths + 3x science would be my dream subjects. (Next on the list however would be economics because I wanna get into actuarial)
I actually thought I was the only 2015er on bos that wanted to get into actuarial.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Although most markers will have already pretty much decided your mark by the time they get to your conclusion, not having one at all will drop you marks. Surely just do the conclusion and take 38 minutes - what do you need the extra 5 minutes for?
Yep. Even if you have two sentences there, it's better than nothing, else you can't produce a "logical well thought out response"(or something to that sense) which is a key band descriptor.

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A

lol I like the modules so much better than AOS.

leehuan

HSC
I actually thought I was the only 2015er on bos that wanted to get into actuarial.
Lol nope.

did you actuary guys apply for co-op, super valuable esp for actuarial
No. I want to do advanced maths more than I want to do actuarial. I just feel actuarial is the best complementary degree because I have always been looking into dual degrees.

turntaker

HSC
I am actually not stressed out cause I got an offer at UOW and its close to my house.
So whatever happens I won't care too much.

leehuan

HSC
lol I like the modules so much better than AOS.
I get more marks in Module A than everywhere else. But Module C absolutely killed it for me. Why Weren't We Told is a powerful text in itself but definitely not my type of books.

Edit: Actually I get more in the creatives. But that still doesn't nullify the Mod C problem.

Chris_S

HSC
Module B is the worst module of all! With speeches I have to try and remember stuff for all 7 and I have so much trouble lol. Module A is the best by far!

Ekman

HSC
Lol nope.

No. I want to do advanced maths more than I want to do actuarial. I just feel actuarial is the best complementary degree because I have always been looking into dual degrees.
Im thinking of combining it as well, but im stuck between combining it with advanced math or commerce. Im not sure which one I would enjoy doing more tbh

leehuan

HSC
Im thinking of combining it as well, but im stuck between combining it with advanced math or commerce. Im not sure which one I would enjoy doing more tbh
Main reason I want the advanced maths is because that feeds my passion.

Commerce would be more relevant to actuarial so that's more for a similar-courses decision. However advanced maths would give me a greater diversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)