2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
Also. I'm not smart. My goals aren't nearly as high as all of your's.

Subject: Original hope Slightly more wishful thinking
EngAdv: 72 80
Physics: 85 90
Chemistry: 85 92
MX2: 90 95

Chris_S

HSC
I bet you there will be a new record for amount of users online at once at approximately 7-8pm tomorrow night lol! Or even 8-9 on Monday morning!

kawaiipotato

HSC

i have similar goals too
eng adv: 75+
physics: 85+
chem: 85+
mx1: 95+
mx2: 93+

Flop21

HSC
Are you guys going to relax tomorrow night? I was going to take the afternoon off to relax my head and just make sure I'm not stressed the next day.

leehuan

HSC
Are you guys going to relax tomorrow night? I was going to take the afternoon off to relax my head and just make sure I'm not stressed the next day.
Well I mean, I used them in the trials so I faintly remember them right now anyway but I fully memorise my quotes day before exam.

Ekman

HSC
I bet you there will be a new record for amount of users online at once at approximately 7-8pm tomorrow night lol! Or even 8-9 on Monday morning!
We already have 213 people looking at the English forums. Watch it increase tomorrow.

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Guys what should I do, I already have all my essays memorised from trials and feel pretty well prepared for monday and tuesday, I feel like I should be studying heaps hard rn but I don't really see the need

leehuan

HSC
Guys what should I do, I already have all my essays memorised from trials and feel pretty well prepared for monday and tuesday, I feel like I should be studying heaps hard rn but I don't really see the need
Get ready for when the question in the HSC is nothing like that of the trials.

Kaido

be.
HSC

You can be. You will.

teridax

HSC
N/A
dw atar doesn't mean anything,
its just a number
agreed. annoys the shit outta me when someone makes a judgemental comment on an ATAR defining a person's worth. man, tbh whoever has this perception is backward as fuck. idk if you know, but 90% of my mates don't go to a selective school and they're much better friends to me than some of the people from my school aye. hell, even one of my best mates didn't even get an ATAR, yet i still hold so much respect and owing to him for all the things he's taught me. what people sometimes forget is that ATAR doesn't relate to a person at all, it's just a number signifying how hard they chose to work in a certain year right. you gotta remember all the other stuff too, including kindness, sincerity, loyalty, humour, wit, temperament and personality for crying out loud? you can't put those things into a number

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
agreed. annoys the shit outta me when someone makes a judgemental comment on an ATAR defining their worth. man, whoever would do this has gotta be backward as fuck to do that. idk if you know, but 90% of my mates don't go to a selective school and they're much better friends to me than some of the people from my school aye. hell, even one of my best mates didn't even get an ATAR, yet i still hold so much respect and owing to him for all the things he's taught me. what people sometimes forget is that ATAR doesn't relate to a person at all, it's just a number signifying how hard they chose to work in a certain year right. you gotta remember all the other stuff too, including kindness, sincerity, loyalty, humour, wit, temperament and personality for crying out loud? you can't put those things into a number
Deep af

I'm putting it into my creative if you don't mind

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

i have similar goals too
eng adv: 75+
physics: 85+
chem: 85+
mx1: 95+
mx2: 93+
leehuan you'll get those marks easily, stop doubting yourself

If you were able to get those amazing marks in accelerated 2 unit and 3 unit anything is possible

Kawaii aim higher for english and definitely go for a band 6 in chem and phys - You're contributions to the marathon threads are a testament to your potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)