2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flop21

HSC
Sweet, looking forward to it.
Yeah actually would be keen for this, where would we legally be able to burn things though? It would be summer as well with possible fire restrictions.

BUt srsly anyone is my title okay?? Is the title REALLY that important???

Drsoccerball

HSC
Yeah actually would be keen for this, where would we legally be able to burn things though? It would be summer as well with possible fire restrictions.

Without a title, your story would feel like you're showering with a raincoat on.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC

Your title is great! It's one of those things that if you don't have it looks bad, but if you have it it doesn't benefit. It's damage control essentially.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Your title is fine, but I'd err of doing a title because apparently it makes the creative seem prepared.

leehuan

HSC
Wait so what questions need to be answered about English? Make a list and let's go through them already.

atargainz

HSC
Never. Need to finish fixing my discovery essay and Mod C essay as I didn't finish it last night (lol only fixed module A yesterday), and then start to memorise my creative and essay. Will probably have a coffee around 3:00 am when I finish writing/editing everything and i need to start memorising. Then tomorrow during the day I will keep memorising discovery essay and creative, and then maybe start memorising Hamlet so that I am not JUST Starting to memorise ALL three Paper 2 essays on monday after the exam. And then on the monday i can start memorise MOD A and MOD C, and finish memorisng MOD B.
tbh you should prioritise your sleep, performance on the day is just as important as preparation especially for english

Kaido

be.
HSC
Never. Need to finish fixing my discovery essay and Mod C essay as I didn't finish it last night (lol only fixed module A yesterday), and then start to memorise my creative and essay. Will probably have a coffee around 3:00 am when I finish writing/editing everything and i need to start memorising. Then tomorrow during the day I will keep memorising discovery essay and creative, and then maybe start memorising Hamlet so that I am not JUST Starting to memorise ALL three Paper 2 essays on monday after the exam. And then on the monday i can start memorise MOD A and MOD C, and finish memorisng MOD B.
dafuq, is ur memory good? gonna bomb out if u leave the memorisation till last day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)