2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
my atar goal is 80+ is it still possible even though I didnt study until today

StudyToDeath

HSC
High School is easy. It's like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire and you're on fire and everything is on fire and you're in Hell

Kaido

be.
HSC
yes, just believe in yourself and commit identity theft.
lel, i snuck into the 2U exam and did their paper
teachers be like: "who is this no name person? scored higher than ___ (the person coming 1st in 2U)"
:lol: back in dem days

Kaido

be.
HSC
Well i learnt my Hamlet essay (around 970 words) from 11:00pm (of the day before task) to 2:30 am (on the day of my Hamlet task (the one I had before trials)), and i only forgot around 5 sentences (but i knew what they were talking about).
Yeah the actual process isnt long, its more about retaining it UNDER PRESSURE + regurgitating 2 other essays + adapting = gg

Chris_S

HSC
Could someone help me with Lessing's speech in module B? What works best with it and what is the link encompassed in both of those speeches?

Ekman

HSC
@Katsumi We now have 3 people wanting to do the BOS bonfire meet. I think it might actually happen.

Flop21

HSC
not really worth keeping the papers, I found the only one worth keeping is paper 1 english because BOSTES doesn't tend to put images up.
I meant actually recycling, like throwing into the recycle bin so it gets turned into more paper.

Tbh I would need boxes as well to carry all my stuff lol literally my whole HSC + preliminary course is in paper.

Kolmias

HSC
I meant actually recycling, like throwing into the recycle bin so it gets turned into more paper.

Tbh I would need boxes as well to carry all my stuff lol literally my whole HSC + preliminary course is in paper.
So it gets turned into more HSC exams to torture more HSC students. :awesome:

leehuan

HSC

You still have that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)