2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Yeah that's what I meant.
Well other than that they're not textbook questions

They're crafted by a set of highly skilled maths teachers, but they do often reflect some textbook question from cambridge and fitzpatrick

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Well other than that they're not textbook questions

They're crafted by a set of highly skilled maths teachers, but they do often reflect some textbook question from cambridge and fitzpatrick
So what are these type of questions that are repeated every 5 years? Are they from the Preliminary course?

rawrliongirl

HSC
so naht ready to go back to school.
and if i dont get my year 12 jersey within the first week all hell will break lose and things will be destroyed.

Ekman

HSC
Is it just me or do some of you have those periods of time where your brain feels 'dead' and you literally can not be bothered solving that awesome Maths question or writing that essay for English? Or even if you do try, you don't do it correctly or to your maximum capacity?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Is it just me or do some of you have those periods of time where your brain feels 'dead' and you literally can not be bothered solving that awesome Maths question or writing that essay for English? Or even if you do try, you don't do it correctly or to your maximum capacity?
99% of the holidays

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
In all seriousness though, there will be days where you cannot get anything done because you feel exhausted, not motivated in any way, etc. and it is on these days that you avoid pushing yourself because this is the point in time where you're most likely to burn out

So yeah, give your body the rest it needs by relaxing, watching TV, chucking a wank, playing sport, etc.

But don't get carried away with this whole relaxing thing ^

If you find that this happens frequently then you may have to change your studying patterns (i.e. The amount you study, how you allocate your breaks, etc.)

I hope you feel better soon :D

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
How long is the break between HSC and uni?
This depends on when your final HSC exam is held and when university starts. You can check this through your soon to be released HSC timetable and your prospective institutions website

Mine was from the 5th of November to the 23rd of February. So 107 days on my part

Last edited:

Ekman

HSC
So how did you guys spend your last day of freedom before school starts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)