2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Hi all...
Can you get a 95+ atar without doing any extensions? I dropped Maths extension at the end of prelim and english extension halfway... I had the mark to continue but wanted to focus on my other subjects and also my school has a reputation for making really hard 2 unit exams. I thought I'd focus on those... But i really want an atar of at least 97 but ill be happy with 95... :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hi all...
Can you get a 95+ atar without doing any extensions? I dropped Maths extension at the end of prelim and english extension halfway... I had the mark to continue but wanted to focus on my other subjects and also my school has a reputation for making really hard 2 unit exams. I thought I'd focus on those... But i really want an atar of at least 97 but ill be happy with 95... :)
Nup sorry gg

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Im joking, ofcourse you can. You can essentially get aby atar with any set of subjects , you just need to be dedicate and try your hardest :)

astroman

HSC
Hi all...
what are ur subs and school rank

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Hi all...
Yes it is possible, but you're gonna have to work hard in order to achieve an ATAR of that calibre

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi all...
Possible but you'll need to work hard (Obviously )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)