2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Does anyone else feel like they have lost motivation or stopped caring more as school goes on?
I can't even bring myself to do study or anything. gg HSC.

trust meh. i've lost motivation in everything. not just school. idk what it is, but yeah as the year goes on i do tend to lose motivation for it. lately ive just lost interest in absolutely everything and life in general.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Quick question,
How do you keep a balance schedule? It seems like the more books I read, the more weight i put on! :oink:
I used to be avid basketball player, running around the court like nobody's business.
However transitioning into this year, I've started converting all my time into my studies. [School -> Study -> Sleep]
I know it has to do with my diet, but how can you resist T-Bones !!!
It haunts me till this very day, knowing that ill be twice the size by the end of next year, shaking the principle's hand!

hfiaFUGFWALEFIO [Halp~]
If your ATAR aim is legit limit your sports to max 2 days a week, just take a few hours out of each day and work for the rest

astroman

HSC
If your ATAR aim is legit limit your sports to 1 day a week
not necessarily, depends on individual tbh, i know a family friend that worked at KFC till one week before HSC exams and didn't stop playing club cricket throughout whole year, got 99.40 at rank 40 school :p

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
not necessarily, depends on individual tbh, i know a family friend that worked at KFC till one week before HSC exams and didn't stop playing club cricket throughout whole year, got 99.40 at rank 40 school :p
True, my brother works 2 jobs and is still looking at Dux/Near Dux. But from someone who is not naturally gifted the HSC comes down to hard work and ongoing devotion.

Therese98

HSC
He mustn't have slept much.

Therese98

HSC
Does anybody else go to bed thinking "Right! I'm going to get up early tomorrow, study for 3 hours straight and be waaaay ahead." and then wake up the next morning, groan, roll over and sleep for those 3 hours instead?

This is basically the story of my life.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Does anybody else go to bed thinking "Right! I'm going to get up early tomorrow, study for 3 hours straight and be waaaay ahead." and then wake up the next morning, groan, roll over and sleep for those 3 hours instead?

This is basically the story of my life.
Basically me with any sort of commitment

Christofu01

HSC
Got my first notification for Task 1 last week. Also found out that for Adv. English my Task 1 will be a Speech, based on the Module B speeches. It's like speech-ception.
This just got even more realistic...

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Could someone explain to me (or link) how assessments affect your final HSC mark?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
50% of your marks come from internals which are moderated by your cohorts performance externals.

50% of your marks come from performance in the HSC exams.

mailcarrier

HSC
I... I HAVE AN EXCURSION ON THURSDAY WEEK 7 TO THIS DRIVING SAFETY EXPERIENCE OF SORTS.
The day after is my SOR in-class essay assessment worth 20% .

FRIENDS WISH ME LUCK.

hsc3hard5me

HSC
regrets of prelim: not doing extension english (then being able to do extension 2)
doing agriculture instead of art (love ag tho but still)
doing chemistry instead of literally anything else
doing japanese instead of bio
dropping maths entirely (aaaaaaaaa)
my modern line (teacher is a bitch)

You can fucking drop maths???

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
I might change my mind come next year but I'm honestly not feeling any jump from year 11 to 12. What about everyone else?

Christofu01

HSC
I might change my mind come next year but I'm honestly not feeling any jump from year 11 to 12. What about everyone else?
Well I've been getting much more homework and I have more free periods after dropping music, but other than that, not as much as I thought I would...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)