2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
i really wish that i could believe that i can be helped.
its gotten so bad.
i cry nearly every day.
i broke down twice in public this weekend.
ive started hurting myself and im beginning to isolate myself a lot more too.
i am so mentally exhausted. i cant handle it. i just want it all to end. :'( :(
Your thoughts and feelings right now , they are misguided

Listen to me :), you can be helped, and it will get better

March yourself down to the school counsellor next week

rawrliongirl

HSC
Your thoughts and feelings right now , they are misguided

Listen to me :), you can be helped, and it will get better

March yourself down to the school counsellor next week
i totally would, but idek who our school counsellor is or what the process is.
my dad actually wants me to see a doctor. he doesnt think im healthy or in a very good state right now.

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
i totally would, but idek who our school counsellor is or what the process is.
my dad actually wants me to see a doctor. he doesnt think im healthy or in a very good state right now.
It is on your school website , alternatively you can call your school up

He is definitely correct

studyfreak

HSC
good luck 2015'ers. just a small piece of advice that i have learnt this year that work hard throughout the year because the hsc is a all year effort and not something you can ace just by studying the night before. again good luck with your studies

rawrliongirl

HSC
Pretty sure my old school's councilor was crap. I never saw him but he was just really weird. I would just go to a professional one outside of school. A family friend of mine went to one and apparently they just talk and stuff - pretty chill and it would probably help talking everything out. Otherwise you could talk to a teacher you like - do you have a mentor?

Do you know why your upset/depressed?

If it's just the stress of school, maybe take a break - do what's fun for you. I was getting super stressed out because I was getting behind - but I've caught up and feel okay now. So maybe catch up on everything, and try not to stress. I know it sounds ignorant to tell you 'not to stress' but try and just forget about it all and don't let it stress you out so much.
idk, i feel that my school counsellor is sorta crappy too. :c
and i dont know if talking would really help cos i've talked to people before, but it's made me more upset.
i have a year coordinator, but i feel awkward talking to teachers.

it's not just school.
i mean, life would be amazing for me if i didnt have to go to school. i dont even want to be there.
i would take a break, but my dads like no just work hard. plus idek what is fun anymore. i haven't felt anything fun in a long time. i actually don't even care that im behind, ive literally given up on life.
apart from school it's people, it's thinking of my future and that ill have to live for decades and just i dont even want to anymore, its the fact i hate myself, that i have no life and never have had one - i see all these other people laughing and having fun with friends but mine do literally nothing.
my mind just doesnt stop. i try to stop thinking about things, but even in my sleep, most of my dreams are stressful nightmares with darkness, death or some tragedy happening (as in loads of people end up dying or something).

i can't deal with anything anymore.
only way anything will stop is if im dead.

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
and i dont know if talking would really help cos i've talked to people before, but it's made me more upset.

it's not just school.
i mean, life would be amazing for me if i didnt have to go to school. i dont even want to be there.
i would take a break, but my dads like no just work hard. plus idek what is fun anymore. i haven't felt anything fun in a long time. i actually don't even care that im behind, ive literally given up on life.
apart from school it's people, it's thinking of my future and that ill have to live for decades and just i dont even want to anymore, its the fact i hate myself, that i have no life and never have had one - i see all these other people laughing and having fun with friends but mine do literally nothing.
my mind just doesnt stop. i try to stop thinking about things, but even in my sleep, most of my dreams are stressful nightmares with darkness, death or some tragedy happening (as in loads of people end up dying or something).

YOu know at times like this, maybe you should just take a break from school and get your mental health sorted out first. Mental health > school.

If school is the problem, just leave the damn school (YOUR OWN HAPPINESS > DAD's desire).... sometimes you gotta be selfish and look after your own needs

hsc3hard5me

HSC

it's not just school.

Don't worry, 1 more year and there will be no more school

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC

it's not just school.

I wonder if you remember me from a while back ... but that's not important - I've constantly seen you type up terrible posts like this and it honestly pains me to read them. Harming yourself and death isn't going to fix anything, I think what you need to do is take some time out and relax a little. Find the things that make you happy, ignore those that don't. School isn't everything, not everyone is born to be an academic, perhaps an artist or a motivator. I hope you find your passion, pursue what you love and most importantly get back to being that positive person that you once were.
All the best,
- danger x

zakkymasters

HSC
Hey guys, just looking for an opinion here. My teachers believe that im going to place immense stress on myself over the next year as i am doing 4 units of english 5 of history and general maths, the history will be a pain i already know that but its the subject im most passionate about. Extension 1 & 2 english are great but advanced and discovery are a little worrying. Maths is a breeze lol. Anyway, im sure i can do this with the right preparation and organisation right? im currently using loose leaf paper and display folders as work books planning to empty at the conclusion of each topic. Any other tips? :) thanks

oh i forgot to mention that i work 14-30 hours week at big w..

Last edited:

Christofu01

HSC
Working on a massive workbook-ish thing for Japanese, kanji are an absolute killer tbh
Kanji is a killer yeah. That's why I'm making the flashcards, in an attempt to not fail, so then I won't break down in the middle of the HSC because I know none of the kanji.

mp2250

HSC
Kanji is a killer yeah. That's why I'm making the flashcards, in an attempt to not fail, so then I won't break down in the middle of the HSC because I know none of the kanji.
Japanese has the biggest workload of all my subjects tbh, I definitely can't maintain it at a decent level with 12 units :(

b0b101

Pharaoh
HSC
4 unit maths > 3 unit maths | English extension 2 | History Extension | Economics | Physics | Language (only if new) > 2 unit maths | English extension 1 | Modern History | Chemistry >rest

There I said it.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
4 unit maths > 3 unit maths | English extension 2 | History Extension | Economics | Physics | Language (only if new) > 2 unit maths | English extension 1 | Modern History | Chemistry >rest

There I said it.
k

mp2250

HSC

There I said it.
Everyone I talk to like extension 2 maths way more than 1, not that I can really understand anything of what they're doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)