2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Modern History: Did some brief notes on most of the upcoming USA topic
Maths: Went ahead with the next topic but need to also go back, I don't even remember what locusts were about at the moment! D:
Biology: Fully completed notes on modules we've done in class
English: Reading prescribed text

This made me realize I need to do a whole lot more especially after looking above...

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Modern History: Did some brief notes on most of the upcoming USA topic
Maths: Went ahead with the next topic but need to also go back, I don't even remember what locusts were about at the moment! D:
Biology: Fully completed notes on modules we've done in class
English: Reading prescribed text

This made me realize I need to do a whole lot more especially after looking above...
They are a type of bug ... (fullsrs - I think the correct word your looking for is locus :haha: )

studded

HSC
Hi everyone, long time no see! How has the HSC treated all of you so far? I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post it in, but I'll go ahead and try anyway. As a Society & Culture student we are required to procure a research project that spans several months' worth of research and investigation. My chosen topic was animal rights and ethics, and I selected a questionnaire as one of several research methods to conduct.

I would really appreciate it if you could attempt the questionnaire!

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
What is life
What is sleep...

Does anyone here do extension history? I'm struggling to gain some ground on the essay but I definitely know it's possible, I just need the correct approach. So is the essay supposed to be centralized upon different historical perspectives or do we use them to support our opinion and account for a historian's perspectives on both sides?

bineal

HSC
for any shortbros out there i got some tips for you,

ask your doctor for HGH

lets be honest here, no girl wants short guys, like people under 170 cm are literally considered subhumans

HGH is a growth hormone that makes you grow taller, makes your brain bigger, and makes your heart bigger. shortbros have less growth hormone because they have shitty subhuman genes and this can only be corrected with HGH!

more blood circulation gains and more brain gains means you're getting smarter and less tired while you're studying, so theres no need to be studying like a nerd and frying your tiny brain with factoids when your body can't handle it!

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
for any shortbros out there i got some tips for you,

ask your doctor for HGH

lets be honest here, no girl wants short guys, like people under 170 cm are literally considered subhumans

HGH is a growth hormone that makes you grow taller, makes your brain bigger, and makes your heart bigger. shortbros have less growth hormone because they have shitty subhuman genes and this can only be corrected with HGH!

more blood circulation gains and more brain gains means you're getting smarter and less tired while you're studying, so theres no need to be studying like a nerd and frying your tiny brain with factoids when your body can't handle it!
wat

Thunderstorm

HSC
Fuark nice work guys. All I've done so far:
-Business: Finance Notes completed (Operations, Marketing already done)
-English: Holiday homework, Mod A context paragraphs
-Math: Tad of revision and went ahead a little.
-SOR1: Notes up to date

Physics, Chemistry untouched so far lol. I'd really like to go back and re-do essays and stuff from this term but I don't have the time!

HSC
@bineal
HGH Side Effects and Other Hazards

Possible side effects of HGH use include:

Nerve, muscle, or joint pain
Swelling due to fluid in the body's tissues (edema)
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Numbness and tingling of the skin
High cholesterol levels

HGH can also increase the risk of diabetes and contribute to the growth of cancerous tumors.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Somebody please hit me in the head, I need this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...condition-known-acquired-savant-syndrome.html

Extract:

The anonymous writer is one of a handful of people around the world who have suffered a brain injury or head trauma and later woken up with amazing musical, artistic or mathematical abilities, a condition which is known as acquired savant syndrome.
While research into the cause is still ongoing, there is currently no single theory to explain each case.
Many researchers believe the underlying cause of savant syndrome occurs when the right side of the brain compensates for an injury to the left side of the brain.
It is extremely rare for a savant to lose their skills after they have acquired them.

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
Does anyone here do extension history? I'm struggling to gain some ground on the essay but I definitely know it's possible, I just need the correct approach. So is the essay supposed to be centralized upon different historical perspectives or do we use them to support our opinion and account for a historian's perspectives on both sides?
As in the project? Or the part I or II essays?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
What are some foods that improve brain performance? Is tuna good?

Ekman

HSC
So how has everyone's holidays been? Anything new or eventful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)