2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
re business: are global expansion and international the same things?
LOLWUT? Well, global expansion is opening your market up to most, if not, every country. Which makes it international. But maybe global expansion can be seen as: the business planning to expand to different countries. Whereas international is already global?

Otherwise, I think it's just similar words for the same meaning

Also, is everyone's BS trials tomorrow?

astroman

HSC
LOLWUT? Well, global expansion is opening your market up to most, if not, every country. Which makes it international. But maybe global expansion can be seen as: the business planning to expand to different countries. Whereas international is already global?

Otherwise, I think it's just similar words for the same meaning

Also, is everyone's BS trials tomorrow?
it was a section iv in a past cssa paper thats why, both questions seemed the same because they said to discuss those things, and yes, tmrw is business and math :(

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
it was a section iv in a past cssa paper thats why, both questions seemed the same because they said to discuss those things, and yes, tmrw is business and math :(
Oh! What year is the CSSA paper? I might have it and I can have a look :)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
This is for Business yes? I'm shitting my pants, if it's Finance and HR as my two options, I'm like going to be brain dead

turntaker

HSC
How do I know if my school is buying the CSSA paper?

Ekman

HSC
Hey guys, what is the best way to cram essays in a few days. I used to recite the essay to myself and it would take 1-2 days, but memorising 4 essays is kinda hard, and considering the stress and tiredness ontop of that makes it hard to continuously recite essays to myself. Anyone have any ideas on memorising essays?

PhysicsMaths

HSC
Hey guys, what is the best way to cram essays in a few days. I used to recite the essay to myself and it would take 1-2 days, but memorising 4 essays is kinda hard, and considering the stress and tiredness ontop of that makes it hard to continuously recite essays to myself. Anyone have any ideas on memorising essays?
It takes me 2-3 hours to memorise a 1100-1200 word essay
I read chronogically, going over the first sentence a few times, and then look away from the essay to see if I can recite it word for word in my head. It helps if you close your eyes as it removes any distractions
I've realised that essays that you've wrote entirely by yourself, as in creating each sentence in your own words, is much easier to memorise than if you take someone else's ideas or sentences
Each time you remember a new sentence, try to recite the essay all over again to that point to make sure you get everything engraved into your head

This process is very time consuming and mentally draining, but I managed to write down my memorised essay on the day of the trials with complete accuracy (and obviously shaping it a bit to answer the question)

turntaker

HSC
It takes me 2-3 hours to memorise a 1100-1200 word essay
I read chronogically, going over the first sentence a few times, and then look away from the essay to see if I can recite it word for word in my head. It helps if you close your eyes as it removes any distractions
I've realised that essays that you've wrote entirely by yourself, as in creating each sentence in your own words, is much easier to memorise than if you take someone else's ideas or sentences
Each time you remember a new sentence, try to recite the essay all over again to that point to make sure you get everything engraved into your head

This process is very time consuming and mentally draining, but I managed to write down my memorised essay on the day of the trials with complete accuracy (and obviously shaping it a bit to answer the question)
i like your username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)