2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Hypothetical situation. Say we got 60 for our overall assessment mark, ranking towards the middle in most subjects yet get 95+ in the HSC exam, where would the ATAR roughly be? And has this ever happened before?

Dennis1348

HSC
N/A
Hypothetical situation. Say we got 60 for our overall assessment mark, ranking towards the middle in most subjects yet get 95+ in the HSC exam, where would the ATAR roughly be? And has this ever happened before?
Thats pretty unrealistic even from a hypothetical perspective. Your final mark will be 78.

Ekman

HSC
Has anyone else realised that the HSC is going to be over in about 2 and a half months time?

Chris_S

HSC
Lol you don't know what your missing out on Fiction! Legit the best thing ever to do and I highly recommend it lol. Going to have another one tonight!

Fiction

HSC
Lol you don't know what your missing out on Fiction! Legit the best thing ever to do and I highly recommend it lol. Going to have another one tonight!
staph ;-;
Just casually rubbing it in //sob
:p
Jks, I'm glad you aren't suffering from mid-trial-need-a-break syndrome anymore~ (if ever)TBH I'll totally conk out for an entire day after trials, esp since I end on Friday. Pssh what 15 hours, I can probs do 20. Sleep is practically the only thing motivating me atm ahahaha (you can see how much of a lazy person I am. :p )

Chris_S

HSC
Yeah don't worry I was like going off 4 hours of sleep in the two weeks through my trials! I am so glad that those 7 exams are finished! The most saddest thing at the moment is that I have the urge and guilt to do work lol

Fiction

HSC
Yeah don't worry I was like going off 4 hours of sleep in the two weeks through my trials! I am so glad that those 7 exams are finished! The most saddest thing at the moment is that I have the urge and guilt to do work lol
LOL YES

This happens to me after every cramming session. It's like my mind is constantly wrong timing - I mean, if only I had been more inspired during the period before the test, when studying actually matters and not like immediately afterwards. -Cue sigh-

You know those times when careers advisers are all like "oh, lets have an info night about life after the HSC :D" and you're all like pffft how hard can it be not to study?
Yeah.

I feel bad for laughing at my careers adviser back then.

Ekman

HSC
So smashed from cramming sesh for English, ever since Thursday night :( Still got mod C to do (as well as little bits and pieces of mod a and b). My tiredness levels have reached a bottom low, ever since the half yearlies.

matchalolz

HSC
So smashed from cramming sesh for English, ever since Thursday night :( Still got mod C to do (as well as little bits and pieces of mod a and b). My tiredness levels have reached a bottom low, ever since the half yearlies.
omg same I've never roted/englished so intensely in such a short period of time
Need to find a second related for mod c and study bits of it
and need to do fekkin mod b

luckily I've prepared for everything else but idk if i should just fk english at this stage

Fiction

HSC
I'm actually so jelly. You guys should just stop and admire your school's decency for not putting English paper 2 right after paper 1. Or starting trials next week (if you are) instead of like, two or three weeks ago.
alskdjflaksjf
I actually can't decide whether NSBs are lucky for having trials so early, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)