2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Start tomorrow. In 58 days and 10 hours English Paper 1 Starts. That is approximately 8 weeks. That is not very long. Every day matters. You have already had a short break since Wednesday, you can watch movies after HSC.
It honestly felt like yesterday when I saw that as a three digit number

Yeah I'll get back into it tomorrow then :)

faolan

HSC
InteGrand we need your opinion on these threads more often :D

Quick question to the 2015ers though:

How long should I be relaxing post-trials?

I finished on Wednesday and have been watching movies like there's no tomorrow ever since. Would Monday be a good time to get back into routine?
Depends how stressful it was for you, how much sleep you didn't get, whether you had majors due etc. I would say a week max.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Depends how stressful it was for you, how much sleep you didn't get, whether you had majors due etc. I would say a week max.
That's way too much LOL

I had ~ 5 hours and bleeding fingers through most of trials (The things I do for the HSC :angel: ) but I have recovered quite well over the short period of time so I think tomorrow will be a good time to start

faolan

HSC
That's way too much LOL

I had ~ 5 hours and bleeding fingers through most of trials (The things I do for the HSC :angel: ) but I have recovered quite well over the short period of time so I think tomorrow will be a good time to start
haha, it wasn't for me. I was surviving on 3 hours of sleep most days during the trials. I was well and truly dead.
That's good you've recovered quickly! You can do it!!

rawrliongirl

HSC
Start tomorrow. In 58 days and 10 hours English Paper 1 Starts. That is approximately 8 weeks. That is not very long. Every day matters. You have already had a short break since Wednesday, you can watch movies after HSC.
Stop it, you're scaring me!!!!!! D:

It honestly felt like yesterday when I saw that as a three digit number
ik ze feel o.o

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
InteGrand we need your opinion on these threads more often :D

Quick question to the 2015ers though:

I finished on Wednesday and have been watching movies like there's no tomorrow ever since. Would Monday be a good time to get back into routine?
Yep start on Monday

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

It's fine to relax for 1-2 weeks.

Like don't completely ditch your study routine - becoming completely complacent will make it difficult when you try to get back into an intense routine - but it's okay to reduce your study load temporarily.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

Like don't completely ditch your study routine - becoming completely complacent will make it difficult when you try to get back into an intense routine - but it's okay to reduce your study load temporarily.
I'm not sure if my routine is intense compared to others though haha (Usually from 4 AM to 9/10 PM)

rawrliongirl

HSC
So I just went onto the JB HI FI website and saw that seasons 1, 2 and 3 of Game of Thrones is part of a buy 2 get 1 free deal. So I could've got 3 seasons for the price of two...BUT THE OFFER ENDS TODAY... THE DAY BEFORE I TURN 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is cruel ._.

rawrliongirl

HSC

I think I made the mistake of ditching my study routine... I tried to get back into work on Monday last week....but I got nowhere :3 :3 :3 ;_;

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
So I just went onto the JB HI FI website and saw that seasons 1, 2 and 3 of Game of Thrones is part of a buy 2 get 1 free deal. So I could've got 3 seasons for the price of two...BUT THE OFFER ENDS TODAY... THE DAY BEFORE I TURN 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is cruel ._.
Happy birthday

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

this is cruel ._.
Happy birthday in advance

Why don't you just get an 18 year old friend to do you a favour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)