2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekman

HSC
Im just saying right now Ekman's on Youtube. (Not joking...)
Omg don't, now everyone is going to be creepily stalking in order to see how I look like. (btw drsoccerball is also in that video as well, and you can tell that it is him, as he is very distinct)

Flop21

HSC
Omg don't, now everyone is going to be creepily stalking in order to see how I look like. (btw drsoccerball is also in that video as well, and you can tell that it is him, as he is very distinct)
What video?

Ekman

HSC

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
I would also like to know the answer to this question

I have forgotten literally everything

Well I read through Ken Webb's textbook yesterday and I think it gave me a direction. I'm slowly pooping out essays at the moment.

Flop21

HSC
Could the BOS be any more assholes???

They make a shitty subject, then charge $40 for an e-book of past responses for last years exams. $40?!. I read on this year's HSC papers that "the BOS retains ownership of all your responses", so they get to make profit of our responses, what assholes. And of course there's the fact students wanting to know how to respond to questions for a certain subject have to fork out $40.

Ekman

HSC
Could the BOS be any more assholes???

They make a shitty subject, then charge $40 for an e-book of past responses for last years exams. $40?!. I read on this year's HSC papers that "the BOS retains ownership of all your responses", so they get to make profit of our responses, what assholes. And of course there's the fact students wanting to know how to respond to questions for a certain subject have to fork out $40.
Are you referring to the HSC workbooks that are sold for specific years and only for specific subjects?

Flop21

HSC
Are you referring to the HSC workbooks that are sold for specific years and only for specific subjects?
Yeah. Industrial Technology specifically. Looks like they have an app and sell the IT one via it as an ebook. So you'd think it'd be cheaper. No it's like $40.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I still think it's bullshit that we can't get our raw marks without paying $100+ (for 6 subjects). Like I understand the costs involved with mailing a bunch of booklets but even just an email with the marks would suffice omg cunts -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)