• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
4u just destroyed me

one of the conics question was just ???? and and there was this circular motion q that I just :))))))))))))))))

brb chemistry study and tears

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh my goodness, I went imo the module b exam knowing there was only 45 mins, i stupidly think I can write about three main themes with three scenes for each, m8888

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
tbh i feel kind of meh about most of my exams

like I haven't bombed anything, but I haven't really destroyed anything either..

feel like instead of gaining more firsts im going to lose the ones i have lol (cept maths probs)

ugh, well at any rate still half the year left
have to pick up my game doe, i have defs not been working as hard as I did term 4

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
tbh i feel kind of meh about most of my exams

like I haven't bombed anything, but I haven't really destroyed anything either..

feel like instead of gaining more firsts im going to lose the ones i have lol (cept maths probs)

ugh, well at any rate still half the year left
have to pick up my game doe, i have defs not been working as hard as I did term 4
I need to pick my game up. Came last in everything last year, I am not coming last in Bio, I know that much haha

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Running 6km in that heat turned me from brown to black.
Still came third so i thought that was pretty good. Although i actually cant feel my feet, ima need tiger balm and deepheat

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
4u just destroyed me

one of the conics question was just ???? and and there was this circular motion q that I just :))))))))))))))))

brb chemistry study and tears
Plz upload conics question, so curious as to what can stump YOU

Kolmias

HSC
Running 6km in that heat turned me from brown to black.
Still came third so i thought that was pretty good. Although i actually cant feel my feet, ima need tiger balm and deepheat
Tiger balm. Lol

Jakulore

HSC
I feel like I smashed my Food Tech and English Advanced Half-Yearlies, I know I'm gonna smash English Extension 1... Ancient I did pretty well in and same with Legal... But Bio though... I know I did really well, but the question had 30 multiple choice which is worrying because I'm not amazing at Multiple choice, plus I know I screwed up a pedigree question (granted, I had the flu during my exam so I wasn't thinking clearly) I really hope I don't lose my 1st place rank :spzz:

mrstripedshades

HSC
lol I did meh/normal in ext as expected

shit was hard fam

so glad this is over. Gonna catch up on all my tv shows, movies I wanted to watch etc. now. probably should read Brave new world too

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Plz upload conics question, so curious as to what can stump YOU
Dw conics wrecks me always

It was something like this:

PQ is a light rod of length a, fixed at P. There is a particle of mass m at Q spinning at angular velocity w and radius r. QR is another light rod also of length a, with a mass of m at R. R is not fixed, but is allowed to be free in a ring (wtf does this even mean???). T1 is the tension in PQ, T2 is the tension in QR. N is the normal reaction force at R. Find the angle theta that PQ makes with the vertical. circular motion rip.png

ml125

HSC
Lmao my rank for 2u dropped by 14 :')))) cries.

But 1st in Advanced, pretty good ranks in everything else lelel. My marks are shit tho.

StudiousStudent

HSC
I was bit by an ant on my foot today (and it stings!) :( must have been a bully.

In other news I decided to try online tutoring by 'accredited professionals'.

The tutor knew less than I did. He just went:

"Hmm I'm not sure what to make of that - how was that done?"

"Hmm I don't know the answer to that (silence...) OKAY, I've just done a Google search & ..."

Then he said my work was disappointing. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)