• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Tomorro is cross country and am hoping to make top 3. Half the guys dont even try so it should be a breeze. Btw how far do you guys run for cc? We have to do 6km..

Jakulore

HSC
Someone teach me TS Eliot lol I swear this is the second time reading poems ever in my life and having to analyse them. I am clueless.
Lucky you're not doing W;t and Donne for Module A ;) that's some taxing analysis.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I would've liked to do The Prince for english
lelel

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
lelel

‘If your neighbour on the left says two times two equals four, and the one on the right says it is five, do not conclude that the answer is four and a half.’ - Marc Bloch
Cheeky Hist Ext aye ;)

leehuan

HSC

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
We do Brave New World for Module C I believe.
We do that, but the teacher (bless his cotton socks) wanted to blank out a few words or something to make it appropriate.
Assuming the stuff to be blanked is just one or two words.

I could just be remembering wrong however, maybe they just havent come in from being ordered yet

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
We do that, but the teacher (bless his cotton socks) wanted to blank out a few words or something to make it appropriate.
Assuming the stuff to be blanked is just one or two words.

I could just be remembering wrong however, maybe they just havent come in from being ordered yet
There's quite a bit of sex and drugs in that book lelele

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
There's quite a bit of sex and drugs in that book lelele
I am assuming then that the sex scenes are the ones going to be blacked out, that doesn't stop old ellz' tho, I will most likely obtain a non altered version haha :D

Last edited:

Jakulore

HSC
I am assuming then that the sex scenes are the ones going to be blacked out, that doesn't stop old ellz' tho, I will most likely obtain a non altered version haha :D
My teacher doesn't really care, she's a younger teacher though haha

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I am assuming then that the sex scenes are the ones going to be blacked out, that doesn't stop old ellz' tho, I will most likely obtain a non altered version haha :S
That's still kind of stupid though lol

Now that I think of it, I've read some reallly reallly dark books before
I remember after finishing this book it was like 3am and I was kind of tired, but I really didn't want to go to sleep with those thoughts in my mind still lele so I went and got Ranger's Apprentice off my bookshelf and read that - nice and wholesome lel

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
My teacher doesn't really care, she's a younger teacher though haha
I go to a super catholic school. If the director found out about the contents of the book, or if the sisters did, my teacher could be in big trouble.

RyanT7

HSC
Noice. Not sure if i want to take zone seriously or just jog relaxingly. Although it is my final year so..

Zone cross country is aids in my district. There are holes in the grounds that can fuck you up, every few metres

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
That's still kind of stupid though lol

Now that I think of it, I've read some reallly reallly dark books before
I remember after finishing this book it was like 3am and I was kind of tired, but I really didn't want to go to sleep with those thoughts in my mind still lele so I went and got Ranger's Apprentice off my bookshelf and read that - nice and wholesome lel
Public school books vs private ones tho haha
in year 9 at my old school (public) the book hinted at masturbation with the prision bananas going missing.

in year 9 at my current school the kids read pride and prejudice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)