2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuuya

HSC
what do u have to do?
There's two parts;

Part 1: Some sort of report to do with ozone, CFCs and all that monitoring stuff, and then they threw in the role of the chemist + collaboration as well

Part 2: Haven't really looked at it, but it's an 'essay' that requires a tonne of researching ._. (What's a chem essay?!?!)

leehuan

HSC
english>chem :spzz: shots fired
Get. Out.

There's two parts;

Part 1: Some sort of report to do with ozone, CFCs and all that monitoring stuff, and then they threw in the role of the chemist + collaboration as well

Part 2: Haven't really looked at it, but it's an 'essay' that requires a tonne of researching ._. (What's a chem essay?!?!)
Chemistry essay lol what.

That reminds me, my physics teacher told me he once saw a 13 marker in physics. Everyone was like ...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
almost 300000 posts... and there was only ever a single like ?!?!?!?!
It used to be over 300,000. Posts have been deleted since it's been closed.

Likes weren't implemented until fairly recently, long after the thread had closed.

MilkyCat_

HSC
There's two parts;

ew
we have no chem assignments, only 2 practical exams and 2 theory exams

leehuan

HSC
tbh last prac I just made up the results and still got full marks lol
We had a titrations prac exam.

We were actually marked on accuracy. If we were off by 0.01 mol L^-1 we lost marks

Jakulore

HSC
We have a Bio practical coming up, I'm not really sure what it will be on though.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
I wish exams were all theory I would have a good chance to rank 1st marginally
Because of pracs I have to catch up from 8th and 9th to 1st now in physic and bio respectively..gg
I know its just prelim :p .. but pracs are also worth 50% in hsc fkkk

Jakulore

HSC
I wish exams were all theory I would have a good chance to rank 1st marginally
Because of pracs I have to catch up from 8th and 9th to 1st now in physic and bio respectively..gg
I know its just prelim :p .. but pracs are also worth 50% in hsc fkkk
It's fine, the big exams are what counts, though I remember I topped my cohort and got 100% in my prelim bio prac... In my experience, you just need to study some of the more obscure tests you've done and make sure you know how to write up an experiment well, I suppose microscope slides are also an important skill but I've never been exceptional at making the slides up...

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
It's fine, the big exams are what counts, though I remember I topped my cohort and got 100% in my prelim bio prac... In my experience, you just need to study some of the more obscure tests you've done and make sure you know how to write up an experiment well, I suppose microscope slides are also an important skill but I've never been exceptional at making the slides up...
well the first assesments for sciences were 20%..80more % left and im 5 marks behind 1st If I gradually do good I reckon I can top

Jakulore

HSC
well the first assesments for sciences were 20%..80more % left and im 5 marks behind 1st If I gradually do good I reckon I can top
Well out of 20 that's only like 1 mark.

Orwell

HSC
Dude, I thought that said prelim was worth 50% of HSC. Had me like:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)