2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
SIGH, the thing is, I don't think my parents are said "tiger parents" but very overprotective, not so much pressuring on my studies...in a way
my parents don't worry, because I know how to watch myself, and I am philosophically against drugs and drinking (They know they can't change my opinions on stuff, which has it's ups and downs) so they don't mind me going out till 11 or whatever as long as I have a valid reason.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Just hung out with some family i haven't seen in about...13 yrs? I remember playing hide and seek with that particular cuz, and now she's 23. She's still pree cool. Its like a massive relief when you meet a relative that shares the same opinions as you, no matter how distant they are in the bloodline
Anyway it turns out she's first cousins with this one dude, who is pree much related to the whole curry squad at my skool.
TL;DR i may be related to my curry friends

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Just hung out with some family i haven't seen in about...13 yrs? I remember playing hide and seek with that particular cuz, and now she's 23. She's still pree cool. Its like a massive relief when you meet a relative that shares the same opinions as you, no matter how distant they are in the bloodline
Anyway it turns out she's first cousins with this one dude, who is pree much related to the whole curry squad at my skool.
TL;DR i may be related to my curry friends
That'd be fucking weird to realize LOL

StudiousStudent

HSC
One of my friends thought it'd be funny to sign me up to a dating site..

The thing is, I can't delete the profile for 48hrs because you need to be voted 'in' to the community, based on your photo.

I keep getting emails from good looking guys from Germany, America, etc, but they're double my age - it's not their fault, my friend listed me as being mid 20s. I'm going to kill her.
Saddest part is I got a wink from someone using Johnny Depp's photo, or his long lost twin.

leehuan

HSC

The thing is, I can't delete the profile for 48hrs because you need to be voted 'in' to the community, based on your photo.

I keep getting emails from good looking guys from Germany, America, etc, but they're double my age - it's not their fault, my friend listed me as being mid 20s. I'm going to kill her.
Saddest part is I got a wink from someone using Johnny Depp's photo, or his long lost twin.
...Some friends. Sorry but that's going way too far as a joke on you.

Shuuya

HSC

My friend made me a facebook account even though I didn't want one, but that's not as bad as what your friend did :p

leehuan

HSC
My friend made me a facebook account even though I didn't want one, but that's not as bad as what your friend did :p
Confession: In Yr 8 I reported a student who made a fake Facebook account of the year coordinator. But I mean I didn't have any clue who made it.

StudiousStudent

HSC
you should know
theres a picture of your face in the corner of that lel
Oh lol. Never even noticed. I think it's mostly obscured by black and white & too small to enlarge to a decent size. I'm spewing. So tempted to do the same to her, but that would make me just as bad, so no.

ml125

HSC
Oh lol. Never even noticed. I think it's mostly obscured by black and white & too small to enlarge to a decent size. I'm spewing. So tempted to do the same to her, but that would make me just as bad, so no.
You're like 22973932x cuter than me lmao

And I probs wouldn't hold back if someone did this to me tbh :')))) I'm not that nice lelel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)