2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
I got pissed during my HSC year cause I was always trying to help everyone but then nobody came to my aid so I just completely shut myself off at one point. Didn't really help them again at all until I got some proper attention.

Funnily enough though it was around the time we were studying for the real HSC I began aiding people again.
It'd still be better to provide no help than to deliberately mislead them, right? Because if you deliberately give your friends false info to make them mess up in the exam, they might lose their trust in you, which is bad.

StudiousStudent

HSC
yeah errybody helps errybody at my school lol
That's great, but sometimes I don't want to help people at my school (I don't want to sabotage them, either).

My English tewcher is constantly rubbing his students the wrong way, because he likes to announce who performed best and worst for each assessment, and then pass their papers around to students so they can see what to do and what not to do.

That's the only subject I strive to come second in, lol. I could come first easy, but I've seen how the others treat the person ranked 1st and it's not pretty..

Them death stares.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Wow some schools are scary lol
I'm appreciating my school for the first time

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

leehuan

HSC
It'd still be better to provide no help than to deliberately mislead them, right? Because if you deliberately give your friends false info to make them mess up in the exam, they might lose their trust in you, which is bad.
Yeah I never fed false info. I didn't want to be blamed for bad marks

Jakulore

HSC
Why did you intentionally mislead your friends? Like, wouldn't they have a grudge against you if they found out what you told them was false?
No, my friends aren't very smart so I help them. It's actually not that I necessarily will give them the wrong information it's more that I will give them pieces of information and choose to withhold other pieces of information... Idk it's just what the people at my school seem to do like it's very much about helping yourself. It's more difficult if you are Rank 1 too because then everyone tries to collaborate the beat you. :uhoh:

Jakulore

HSC
Let's ask the real questions.

Why would you do bio in the first place? :lol:
Bio is fun and I'm good at it so there's that. Plus my school actually achieves Band 6's in Bio but doesn't for Physics or Chem (We have a really good Bio teacher but the Physics and Chem teachers are mediocre).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)