2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
yeah lol
I actually like medical physics now that I've done so much research into it lelel

I hate I2I. hatehatehatehate

It's basically chemistry :haha:

so much stuff that is just kinda handwaved along, and just like oh dw about how it works, just accept it.
like niqqa pls
Excuse me _|_

ml125

HSC
man Ive got to come back to school for most of the days so far in my ' study vac'.

and god save my english rank tomorrow.. I am so fkin unprepared atm for this task, hopefully dont forget any techniques and quotes
Rip I only have 2 classes

But half the other days I'm off at revision lectures :')))

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
What if the next day, the extended response asks you something like "you have been asked to compose a letter to the government about how issues relating to module A affect society and how we can reduce this" (very ridiculous question obviously)

I think in this case, it's better to focus on the paragraphs/dot points but most of the time, they'll throw an essay question at you

I don't know if they've ( for the HSC exams or a school assessment) they made a question in an extended response a non-essay question (i.e. letter, interview, etc)
You said it yourself.

The last time I saw that type of question was back in Year 7.

If you can only rote and not be ready to adapt to the question, you should be considering how perilous your position is in English.

Last edited:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
ahhh ours is on superconductors lel. MRI that means we are doing same option.
yeah lol
I actually like medical physics now that I've done so much research into it lelel

I hate I2I. hatehatehatehate

It's basically chemistry :haha:
so much stuff that is just kinda handwaved along, and just like oh dw about how it works, just accept it.
like niqqa pls
ayyy, wassup medical fam.

Brah, Nailgun, I2I is like the best out of all three

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC
So like, we had our last Physics assessment task before Trials. It was a research task/test on superconductors. Basically I needed 100% to try and get my 1st position back, and the kid who's currently coming first made the error of putting a metal, instead of a metal alloy for 2 questions. So like... SO HAPPY! Like, legit was so happy after I heard this. #Rant

leehuan

HSC
Why's everyone hating on Phys not having enough math. I mean it is Physics. Not maths. (Though I would enjoy some questions which actually require you to think)
Look at the exams prior to 2001.

And tbh first year uni physics is full of maths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)