2017ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I think the most "fun" would be BNW, purely based on the ideas of the module and the issues depicted through the text. For our class, it was the one that sparked the most discussion, so it was quite intriguing.
KRIII and LFR is nice if you understand the module. I personally like KRIII as opposed to other Shakespearean texts, and LFR is not bad (basically because Al Pacino is an sk XD). It's probs my strongest module.
yee BNW is really good for discussion! but we did it at the end and tbh everyone was burnt out :\ Mod B was probably the most thought provoking (but it is a critical study.. so yeah) and Mod A (KRIII/LFR) was really good I found, very interesting if you understand the texts like DAL said

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Oh god the 2016ers chat is gone?

The ramifications of this discovery is too confronting and provocative for me

No Study

HSC
Is it just me or does it feel like time is flying? 70 days until New Years WTF...

si2136

HSC
N/A
Time flies very quickly as you get older.

In a blink of an eye, HSC will be done :)

plane

HSC
N/A
It's weird how quickly time passes, the year is almost over.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
What's everyone favourite current subject? Are any of you surprised with what subjects you are enjoying now your in year 12?

Simorgh

HSC
What's everyone favourite current subject? Are any of you surprised with what subjects you are enjoying now your in year 12?
Modern by far. I am far and far ahead in terms of content and I am already doing past papers.

At the start I was nervous about Phys and Chem, but my worries have been quelled lately by the amount of revision I have been doing. I also enjoy the classes a lot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)