2017ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orwell

HSC
What's everyone favourite current subject? Are any of you surprised with what subjects you are enjoying now your in year 12?
Without a doubt English Extension 1, no subject comes close. It's the only subject I enjoy studying for.

si2136

HSC
N/A
What's everyone favourite current subject? Are any of you surprised with what subjects you are enjoying now your in year 12?
Maths and always Maths

Cbb studying Business Studies, but I'm motivated for Eng and Eco now

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Maths of course because no essays. Plus you get marks rewarded for knowing how to do things unlike english where you know how to do things but still lose marks...

Orwell

HSC
Oooh nice - did ATB as well and omg yes <3 :D Feel free to pm if you want me to look over anything later on haha
That's so nice of you. I might hold you to it :spin:

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
GUYS, I HAVE JUST APPROVED OF AT LEAST 15 DIFFERENT DISCOVERY RELATED RESOURCES AND SOME ADVANCED/STANDARD ENGLISH RESOURCES ON THE RESOURCE PAGE-SO CHECK IT OUT FOR SOME EXTRA RESOURCES AND REMEMBER TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FRIENDS :) Happy Studying everyone!

Sorry for the capslock-but just in case anyone missed this :)
I have also approved new resources for physics, chemistry, CAFS and drama-so feel free to check these out if you need :)

BIG SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE VOLUNTARILY CONTRIBUTED THEIR HSC AND PRELIMINARY RESOURCES-WE ARE DEEPLY GRATEFUL, hopefully some of you guys who relies on these resources will be generous enough to do the same thing when you finish your HSC journey :)

Last edited:

calamebe

HSC
This was me in Year 11 :D Then HSC Chem happened <3

What module/elective are you doing for EE1?
Oh I really like prelim chem, is HSC chem much more interesting? That would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)