2017ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Study

HSC
are the hsc tests using the same examiners as trials? cause i already know atleast 20 people cheated durring different exams in trials and the examiners didnt even give a fk. zzz..

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
yeah theyre going to be using the same examiners as trials and wtf you should dob them in!!!

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
hsc should generally be easier since it's a standardised test that everyone in nsw does but ye depends on what school you go to

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Is the HSC test harder than trials or no?
Depends on your school and your trial. Our maths trials at our school are way harder than HSC but the CSSA's we do are easier than HSC.

are the hsc tests using the same examiners as trials? cause i already know atleast 20 people cheated durring different exams in trials and the examiners didnt even give a fk. zzz..
Most likely. For us when a couple of people got caught cheating the year coordinator told the examiners to be more strict so maybe if you dob them in it could be the same for you. They will most likely use the same examiners.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
The supervisors lmao, dude they legit dont know what they are doing. We came in for out first exams and without giving out the papers he's like your reading time starts now..we were like wtf what do we read. We had to argue and convince him to ask other supervisors that we get the paper before the reading time. There were supposed to be the supervisors that were going to also supervise our HSC smh.

si2136

HSC
N/A
the supervisors lmao, dude they legit dont know what they are doing. We came in for out first exams and without giving out the papers he's like your reading time starts now..we were like wtf what do we read. We had to argue and convince him to ask other supervisors that we get the paper before the reading time. There were supposed to be the supervisors that were going to also supervise our hsc smh.
ahahahahha

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
For those who have done the HSC, how many papers for each subject approximately did you do for your trials and HSC?
I was pretty bad with my time management and motivation back in my HSC so from memory, I only did around 5 papers per subject for the trial and then I tried my best to complete as many HSC papers which didn't have a syllabus change. I definitely think there is no right number to how many papers you do, I think my dux did papers from 1990s when it came to Mathematics and Physics :D

No Study

HSC
yeah theyre going to be using the same examiners as trials and wtf you should dob them in!!!
dont wanna snitch :( be hated forever LOLLL one guy at my school snitched for a past exam and everytime he goes by people "hiss" lmao

hsc should generally be easier since it's a standardised test that everyone in nsw does but ye depends on what school you go to
hmm hopefully. i go to a selective school so probs easier but idk trials seemed easier than past exams a lot

Depends on your school and your trial. Our maths trials at our school are way harder than HSC but the CSSA's we do are easier than HSC.

Most likely. For us when a couple of people got caught cheating the year coordinator told the examiners to be more strict so maybe if you dob them in it could be the same for you. They will most likely use the same examiners.
gg if u cant beat them join them ;) also my tutor making us do 30 hsc past papers before hsc ...

Mathew587

HSC
fkn chem is so much memorisation esp cmam fml

also have a look at unsw gateway its a new entry program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)