2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanT7

HSC
Am i the only one who has been putting in very minimal effort in so far ?

si2136

HSC
N/A
Got my report, need to improve on Eng ayy lmao

bunnykun

HSC
back on BOS after prelims are over.. i got my marks back for 4 subjects today (one in every class, fml) it was so brutal...
i totally failed maths lol. class avg for 3u was 32/60 and i got below average LOL :/

si2136

HSC
N/A
back on BOS after prelims are over.. i got my marks back for 4 subjects today (one in every class, fml) it was so brutal...
i totally failed maths lol. class avg for 3u was 32/60 and i got below average LOL :/
It's fine, you go to JRAHS

si2136

HSC
N/A
bro.. after my parents know I'm going to be disowned lmaoo
although i actually am rlly glad I majorly failed in prelim half yearlies for maths than yearlies or before yr 12. Good wake up call rip.
Yeah it's only prelims hehe

You can always improve in the 1 term and a bit

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
I heard from other ppl going to ur school that It was a very lengthy test ans some 3u trig and cricle geo questions were fked.

bunnykun

HSC
I heard from other ppl going to ur school that It was a very lengthy test ans some 3u trig and cricle geo questions were fked.
Yupp. Circle geo question was worth 9-10 marks and 3d trig was worth 6 marks. That test actually traumatised me... best/worst part is, top class average was still 54/60.. when the grade average was apparently in the 30s. I think someone even got full marks.... which is insane o.o

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Yupp. Circle geo question was worth 9-10 marks and 3d trig was worth 6 marks. That test actually traumatised me... best/worst part is, top class average was still 54/60.. when the grade average was apparently in the 30s. I think someone even got full marks.... which is insane o.o
considering couple of ppl will state rank maths..full marks on an hard test is not surprising.

bunnykun

HSC
considering couple of ppl will state rank maths..full marks on an hard test is not surprising.
If we were born a year earlier our lives would be so much easier....lol. Too bad 2017 cohort is the most competitive one thats come around in a long time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)