2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Bump anything interesting happen lately since I haven't been here for the past few days. Will have to limit my bos time from now on and use it only on weekdays before school and possible Saturday night (11pm) and Sunday morning (before 9am) in order to not fuck up prelim again (i already fucked up my first assessments on prelim)

Anyways have a nice day to all

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Bump anything interesting happen lately since I haven't been here for the past few days. Will have to limit my bos time from now on and use it only on weekdays before school and possible Saturday night (11pm) and Sunday morning (before 9am) in order to not fuck up prelim again (i already fucked up my first assessments on prelim)

Anyways have a nice day to all
The words of a 99 student - I'm so proud of you eyes!

jathu123

HSC
I'm so sad we got a stupid assessment for chem. Was expecting a prac but found out we need to record ourselves doing a roleplay/skit... 4 marks worth for editing, another 4 for acting, 2 for the use of props, and only 10 for the actually chemistry content wtf. I don't even know how to act properly and my group doesn't know how to edit properly lol. gg ranks

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
I'm so sad we got a stupid assessment for chem. Was expecting a prac but found out we need to record ourselves doing a roleplay/skit... 4 marks worth for editing, another 4 for acting, 2 for the use of props, and only 10 for the actually chemistry content wtf. I don't even know how to act properly and my group doesn't know how to edit properly lol. gg ranks
dw lol you will easily smash yearlys..and come 1st anyways..ur jathu m9

si2136

HSC
N/A
:)

remember? man that's difficult - what's the exam like?
Write a business report on the key business functions of CCA. No notes allowed, 55 mins, and we need to write about all of the 4 functions with lots of detail

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Write a business report on the key business functions of CCA. No notes allowed, 55 mins, and we need to write about all of the 4 functions with lots of detail
mmm that's pretty intense. But 55 minutes is sufficient time for 1500~ words. Good luck!

Orwell

HSC
After suffering two heartbreaking losses at debating my team and I decided to goof around and try and appropriate everything to capitalism just for fun.

I shit you not what happened next was an absolute miracle, given topic: 'The our government should regulate the market' My team - Negative

Safe to say we won by a landslide. The anarcho-capitalists seated at the right hand of the father had something to do with this. Restored faith, on our way to getting wild-carded.

AmorFati

HSC
after suffering two heartbreaking losses at debating my team and i decided to goof around and try and appropriate everything to capitalism just for fun.

I shit you not what happened next was an absolute miracle, given topic: 'the our government should regulate the market' my team - negative

safe to say we won by a landslide. The anarcho-capitalists seated at the right hand of the father had something to do with this. Restored faith, on our way to getting wild-carded.
excuse me??????

oneiric__

HSC
A bit late to introduce myself but oh well ahah.

This year i'm taking English Advanced, Mathematics, Studies of Religion 2, Community and Family Studies, Legal Studies and Business Studies.

I've got half yearly exams this week, anyone have any good sites or suggestions for study?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
@ppl will be leaving BOS for the rest of today

Have a good day to all :)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
The words of a 99 student - I'm so proud of you eyes!
I think you need to spend less time on BOS because it's your HSC this year and you are spending an awful amount of time on this forum

Anyways have a good day to you Bandsixfix as I will depart from this forum for the rest of today :)

Good luck with your HSC :)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I think you need to spend less time on BOS because it's your HSC this year and you are spending an awful amount of time on this forum

Anyways have a good day to you Bandsixfix as I will depart from this forum for the rest of today :)

BTW your avatar is cute lol jokes

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC

BTW your avatar is cute lol jokes

Yeah that's true. I try to come in between breaks when I complete something on my to-do list though!

Thanks =]

skiiful

HSC
Getting back exam results is just disappointing. Honestly did worse than I expected for legit every subject, why do I go to this school...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)