2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
English we started the AOS - Belonging and our prescribed text is Othello... can't wait :) and our teacher is obsessed with Wordle
We haven't started Bio yet as the first lesson was just recap from Yr 7-10 skills and next lesson we have a pre-test thing
Chem, we are doing Chemical Earth which is really interesting so far
And for Ancient we just finished a case study on non-Christian evidence for Jesus and moving on to Ancient Human Remains then the Colosseum!
Interestingly, our school did Othello for Module A back in prelim.

Shuuya

HSC
We did Othello too, but I don't even remember which module it was for :/

EDIT: It was for Module B

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
Tbh: HSC is like so over and I'm still dazed at how I got 87 in English lol

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Peter skrzynecki for belonging
Yup same! We are doing like 7 skrzynecki poems + related fir AOS. Then In second term the Dracula or vampire diary or some bull shît like that and then last term Othello

Last edited:

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Yup same! We are doing like 7 skrzynecki poems + related fir AOS. Then In second term the Dracula of vampire diary or some bull shît like that and then last term Othello
GG you've got this then. For a related text do bend it like beckham, the arrival by Shaun Tan or any oher related text which fits the belonging rubric perfectly. Don't do a block essay but do an integrated response

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
My friend said its not as hard as many say it is and I flicked through the textbook and his notes which was interesting. I'll ask a few more questions to teachers and yr 12s at school and figure it out... Thanks though :)
You will not truly know how hard Economics is until you have done it in comparison to Business Studies.
In general, Preliminary Economics was amazing, the whole year was much easier than the first topic I'm doing in HSC Economics.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
You will not truly know how hard Economics is until you have done it in comparison to Business Studies.
In general, Preliminary Economics was amazing, the whole year was much easier than the first topic I'm doing in HSC Economics.
o: I actually like HSC Economics more than Prelim - I think its v fun

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
Guys can someone identify a waste from the fractional distillation of crude oiland its incidence. Apparently there is none from the textbook, but my teacher believes there is. I am not sure though what an example is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)