2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
yeah basically lol, in our course outline we are supposed to do it for a week but i guess we are ahead and now we will be able to finish parametrics towards the end of term 3 which the previous year was unable to do. Lets see how it goes from here on. Also my class is beast, all the top ranked students from yr 10 in one class so we wont be slowed down anyone.
Lelel, majority of people in my school chose 3U, so in yr11 majority of my (2U) maths class were kinda the dropkicks. we literally went at a glacial speed, i think we legit spent like 3 lessons on 1 exercise lele.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
haha i remember my accelerated class and other accelerated class was always rushing to be faster class last yr

Pokerjoker

HSC
sup guys, doing

Adv English
3 unit maths
Physics
Chem
Modern
Japanese beginners

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hey

Are any of you guys planning to top all your subjects in the prelim year?

Shuuya

HSC
It's still satisfying if you do well in year 11 though, it gives you more confidence for year 12 :p So don't be lazy, but try to keep things in perspective.

Shuuya

HSC
Heyyy guys!!!
My subjects are in my sig and I had my second day today, with minimal homework (at least less than I expected).
I'm happy with Bio and Chem, but I must say Ancient is my favourite so far. Math is Ok but Im scared about 3U.

I haven't had an Extension Math lesson yet but I don't know if I'd be able to handle it. To be honest the only reason why i chose 3U is because I was pressured into it by my dad and teachers. If I do happen to drop 3U, the only other non-creative subjects on the line are Legal and Eco, which I originally wanted to do instead of 3U. But the problem with Economics is that it consists of 4 people (all boys) 3 of which are very loud, competitive and overwhelming and the other one of my really good friends, but all 4 are unbelievably smart and I feel like I wouldn't fit in. Anyone doing Eco, what is it like? Interesting? Idk what should I do??????
I did Eco in year 11 and I hated it.... it was too much content for me and I didn't find it interesting. But other people have really enjoyed it :)

Orwell

HSC
Doing Advanced Mathematics, English Extension 1, Business, Legal Studies, Economics, Studies of Religion 1.

AstroNerd

HSC
Hey guys, my subjects are advanced English, 3u math, economics, physics, chemistry and legal

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
so where are you guys up to in terms of content covered in school?

leehuan

HSC
My friend said its not as hard as many say it is and I flicked through the textbook and his notes which was interesting. I'll ask a few more questions to teachers and yr 12s at school and figure it out... Thanks though :)
Nothing wrong with economics. I didn't pick it in Yr 10 cause at the time I hated commerce though.

Shuuya

HSC
Nothing wrong with economics. I didn't pick it in Yr 10 cause at the time I hated commerce though.
I loved commerce back then but I found out soon enough how different economics was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)