2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrapnel220200

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone- a year 11 here in need of your help. I am in stuck in deciding what to do for next year. Current subjects; ext 1 maths, adv English, chem, phys, bio and ancient.

Next year, after looking at all my subject choices, I feel like doing: Bio, ext 1 maths, phys, Religion Studies 1 and adv English. I suck equally at phys and chem (69-ish in physics, 77 in chem, but physics has been steadily improved where-as Chem has declined sorta and I am now liking phys more now that I have a tutor.

I don't know what to do with Ancient, my marks are bipolar, averaging a 79. Although unless I get like a 99 in the yearly, I would rather drop and do SoR 1, and I have a friend who I can get like all the her work off, IF needed.

Cheers

si2136

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone- a year 11 here in need of your help. I am in stuck in deciding what to do for next year. Current subjects; ext 1 maths, adv English, chem, phys, bio and ancient.

Next year, after looking at all my subject choices, I feel like doing: Bio, ext 1 maths, phys, Religion Studies 1 and adv English. I suck equally at phys and chem (69-ish in physics, 77 in chem, but physics has been steadily improved where-as Chem has declined sorta and I am now liking phys more now that I have a tutor.

I don't know what to do with Ancient, my marks are bipolar, averaging a 79. Although unless I get like a 99 in the yearly, I would rather drop and do SoR 1, and I have a friend who I can get like all the her work off, IF needed.

Cheers
If you plan to do 10 units, do your best 10. I guess try out SOR and make sure you like it, and maybe drop Ancient next term?

northern

HSC
I know this might be a bit late for some but would anyone be interested in some fresh prelim business studies past papers from 2015, 2013 and 2014? :)

trecex1

HSC
pretty sure our school gives us jerseys in the last term before the hsc rofl

RyanT7

HSC
My yearly time table is a mess.

Started today (8/09) and my final exam is on the 14th, pretty much all squished in a space of less than a week lol, having like 2 exams a day

tf

Mosski

HSC
I Have my first exam on this Monday then my last exam on the 20th

Orwell

HSC
Chucking an all nighter just to study for prelims... stupidity or dedication?

Orwell

HSC
I'm just freaking out because of prelims. My subjects are going to push me to the edge.

Orwell

HSC
gonna get fked for english..other than that I am prepared
All I've been preparing for is english and I'm still gonna get fucked for it. Nah, I just hope I do well - been doing too much work for it for me to do poorly </3

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
I've already fucked up both eng and ext eng for my prelims - wrote a whopping 2 pages for both creatives and essays in 2 hours. Amazing, I know. I'm guaranteed a 10/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)