2018ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
I am doing alright. It isn't as stressful as I thought so far.

Before the start of Year 12, I developed a study plan. On weekdays, after I complete my 1-hour homework, I study for about 2 hours and then I spend another 2 hours on assignments. On the weekend, I do both study and assignments.
Sounds great, whatcha doing for study?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PikyoK

HSC
Sounds great, whatcha doing for study?

I study all the things that were learned in each period throughout the day. When there is an upcoming test for a particular subject, I study for that subject too.

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
I study all the things that were learned in each period throughout the day. When there is an upcoming test for a particular subject, I study for that subject too.
That sounds pretty g, just going over the content and doing further questions/research?

Robrules3

HSC
Anyone unlucky with their assessment schedule? I got 6 in a span of one and a half weeks :newburn:

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone unlucky with their assessment schedule? I got 6 in a span of one and a half weeks :newburn:
Ooo geez that's unlucky :( Best of luck with that

Mine's not too bad actually, seeing as I've dropped 3 units

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Ooo geez that's unlucky :( Best of luck with that

Mine's not too bad actually, seeing as I've dropped 3 units
Good idea haha I did 10 units and it was a large workload, would've died with 12 units

That sucks! Just gotta deal with it because in trials you could even have 2 exams on one day and stuff.

Heck yeah I love hot weather!
Anything below 25 and sunny makes me sad tbh
RIP cold weather is good

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
How'd you go? did you get al the ranks you wanted?
It was bitter sweet!
Ended up coming second in geography, economics, maths ext 1 and I think chemistry (maybe 3rd) - Really wish I came first in one of them :( —> Our school only hands out awards for first, so all my friends walk up to get awards, and I get SRC D:
- But that’s okay because now it’s time to work really hard in year 12!

But overall very happy, got 2 5th’s and a 6th in English (out of 88 students) which is much better than my old level

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
It was bitter sweet!
Ended up coming second in geography, economics, maths ext 1 and I think chemistry (maybe 3rd) - Really wish I came first in one of them :( —> Our school only hands out awards for first, so all my friends walk up to get awards, and I get SRC D:

But overall very happy, got 2 5th’s and a 6th in English (out of 88 students) which is much better than my old level

Oh nice a bit unlucky with the awards but congratulations on your ranks and keep up the good work :)

Frostguard

HSC
It was bitter sweet!

Bro you're making me so jealous :haha: I'm happy coming top ten in mine, legal's sad tho I dropped from like 1st to like 4th or something ;_;, everything else should be top ten except for Eco (I'm like top 20 LMAO) and Bio ooft that's a lost cause, keep your ranks and bam that 98 ATAR is so achievable

planetblue

HSC
Ohh reports, I don't even want to see mine. Flunked prelims beyond belief and dropped three classes as soon as HSC started. Teachers and deputy principal were appalled. I was on an excursion for Ex. English 2 today so I'm not sure what's happening with my school's reports. I'll burn mine when I get it. New school year, new me. Maybe.

PikyoK

HSC
Ohh reports, I don't even want to see mine. Flunked prelims beyond belief and dropped three classes as soon as HSC started. Teachers and deputy principal were appalled. I was on an excursion for Ex. English 2 today so I'm not sure what's happening with my school's reports. I'll burn mine when I get it. New school year, new me. Maybe.
i already got mine. Hopefully, something gracious will happen and we will all strive to improve in Year 12. Like I said earlier, we are all in this together. :jump: :caffeine: :hug2: ;)

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
i already got mine. Hopefully, something gracious will happen and we will all strive to improve in Year 12. Like I said earlier, we are all in this together. :jump: :caffeine: :hug2: ;)
*High school musical starts playing in background*

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Re: Roll Call: Class of 2018

Are people getting a lot of homework? This time last year we got heaps and it was compulsory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)