2018ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

highshill

HSC
By the way, we are designing and processing our Year 12 jerseys. It's funny because the whole grade wanted zip-up jackets becuase it fits better with the rest of the uniform. They should be ready at the beginning of next term (Term 1 2018). Exciting! :p :awesome:
My grade wants a reversible jacket, and the school is finalising that order so exciting

captainneuro

HSC
You guys are lucky, my grades was so boring with a regular long sleeve t shirt with school colours

silverdawn565

HSC
Yeah i have it free too due:D to library membership supR is right it wont hurt to try just go to the local library ask for a membership if you dont have one already
Lucky! My local libraries don't seem to be registered with HSC Study Lab.
(All good tho cuz someone else I know had paid for it and let me use it on their account)

My grade wants a reversible jacket, and the school is finalising that order so exciting
That's awesome! So lucky.

Lumenoria

HSC
How are you guys doing in terms of assessments for year 12? I've almost finished mine, I have Adv English and English ext next week then I'm finally done! I got my legal result back on Tuesday and I ranked first with 100% hahaha and then I got mathematics back today and I got 95%, even though I completely winged it hahahah (I was sick). Really hoping I can maintain 90+ in everything else that I've yet to get back. I'm really nervous about Advanced English tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
When do you guys finish for the year?
15th December

How are you guys doing in terms of assessments for year 12? I've almost finished mine, I have Adv English and English ext next week then I'm finally done! I got my legal result back on Tuesday and I ranked first with 100% hahaha and then I got mathematics back today and I got 95%, even though I completely winged it hahahah (I was sick). Really hoping I can maintain 90+ in everything else that I've yet to get back. I'm really nervous about Advanced English tho

Lmao I got 95% on my math exam too. Congrats on your legal mark btw

I haven't received any marks back other than math, but I just finished my assessments for the term today. I think I did pretty good in english and legal, though I'm unsure about society

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Our school finished on Wednesday 6th :p

Got 96% in 2u, 83% in 3u (3rd), 79% in 4u (2nd), 91% phys prac (2nd) and 94% Chem prac (3rd) - idk about English and Economics yet :p

100% is legal is lit though keep up the good work

mozzafiato11

HSC
Hey Guys,

I am soo insanely late to this thread but i still want to join!! :haha:

What are you all doing these holdiays in terms of studying?

Lumenoria

HSC
Our school finished on Wednesday 6th :p

Got 96% in 2u, 83% in 3u (3rd), 79% in 4u (2nd), 91% phys prac (2nd) and 94% Chem prac (3rd) - idk about English and Economics yet :p

100% is legal is lit though keep up the good work

Thankyou, but I could definitely say the same to you—your marks are insane! I've yet to receive economics back either and won't get it till next term, but I'm fairly confident in my performance so hopefully that ends up being 90+

Lumenoria

HSC
Hey Guys,

I am soo insanely late to this thread but i still want to join!! :haha:

What are you all doing these holdiays in terms of studying?
Ahaha it's never too late! I'll probably be doing a bit of self teaching for legal and an essay for that, some creative prep for English Extension, heaps of major work progress and I have a discovery essay for Advanced hahaha. Probs some maths too.. but I've been rostered to work heaps so idk

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
I honestly think term 1 of year 12 (first term 4) should be a 'get ready' term where we get heaps of content, resources etc. and then assessments start term 1.

2 weeks is not enough to recover from end of year 11.

Not to mention how busy term 4 is (extra-curriculars, assemblies etc).

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I honestly think term 1 of year 12 (first term 4) should be a 'get ready' term where we get heaps of content, resources etc. and then assessments start term 1.

2 weeks is not enough to recover from end of year 11.

Not to mention how busy term 4 is (extra-curriculars, assemblies etc).
Term 3 and 4 will be the most stressful due to assessments and trials... for us we had assessments term 3 (term 2 2017) then next week was trials set 1 then in term 4 we had 2 more sets of trials haha

But yes year 12 is stressful

Frostguard

HSC
hello y'all i love this thread was empty and inactive because everyone was on exams and now that most of us are done its chill time!!!!!!
i thought i was free for the rest of year but noooooooooooooooo i get hit that with 3 page hist ext essay :spzz:
its party time tho!!!!

Frostguard

HSC
hello y'all i love this thread was empty and inactive because everyone was on exams and now that most of us are done its chill time!!!!!!
i thought i was free for the rest of year but noooooooooooooooo i get hit that with 3 page hist ext essay :spzz:
its party time tho!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)