2018ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Babykbk

HSC
N/A
Term 3 and 4 will be the most stressful due to assessments and trials... for us we had assessments term 3 (term 2 2017) then next week was trials set 1 then in term 4 we had 2 more sets of trials haha

But yes year 12 is stressful
In term 2 we had to Resit 2 English exams so we ended having up 5 English exams in a term. It was crazy and exams had to be pushed back and all that jazz.

Frostguard

HSC
In term 2 we had to Resit 2 English exams so we ended having up 5 English exams in a term. It was crazy and exams had to be pushed back and all that jazz.
what??!!! resit english exams?? why?

Babykbk

HSC
N/A
what??!!! resit english exams?? why?
Lol it's cause the exam papers were exposed as being identical to some other exams. It was a mess but lol at least everyone got practice tests. They were consecutive exams too so yeah....

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
hello y'all i love this thread was empty and inactive because everyone was on exams and now that most of us are done its chill time!!!!!!
i thought i was free for the rest of year but noooooooooooooooo i get hit that with 3 page hist ext essay :spzz:
its party time tho!!!!
Assignment or homework?

HoldingOn

HSC
How are you guys doing in terms of assessments for year 12? I've almost finished mine, I have Adv English and English ext next week then I'm finally done! I got my legal result back on Tuesday and I ranked first with 100% hahaha and then I got mathematics back today and I got 95%, even though I completely winged it hahahah (I was sick). Really hoping I can maintain 90+ in everything else that I've yet to get back. I'm really nervous about Advanced English tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only got back what I said earlier and Mod A- got 19 but slightly disappointed as was expecting to get 20.

When do you guys finish for the year?
Finished on the 1st

Last edited:

Babykbk

HSC
N/A
Means that they've did the year 12 course during year 11 for a subject(s), and so sit an exam(s?) during the HSC exams period this year.
People dropped Eco during the transition from year 11 to 12 at my school because year 12 requires a lot more reading and keeping up to date I think. I enjoyed Eco too!! I hope some of uni commerce is like Eco because I loved it so much.

Lumenoria

HSC
Only got back what I said earlier and Mod A- got 19 but slightly disappointed as was expecting to get 20.

Finished on the 1st
Ah shit wtf, 19 is incredible haha! Just outta sheer curiosity, how'd you just get it back if you finished on the 1st?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
Woot woot got full marks on my society assignment :D
Honestly surprised tho bc it was due period 3 and i finished it period 0 the day it was due.
Jfc never again will i leave an assignment that late
That was horrible

captainneuro

HSC
Woot woot got full marks on my society assignment :D
Honestly surprised tho bc it was due period 3 and i finished it period 0 the day it was due.
Jfc never again will i leave an assignment that late
That was horrible
I seemed to get the best marks when i left things late tbh lmao

Frostguard

HSC
Day of the ATAR:p
Us kids will be glad schools over for the year waiting for the 15th to come but 2017 graduates dread the 15th lol I wonder how everyone feels getting their ATAR this week...they must be so stressed... I wonder how we will feel this time next year??? :frown2:

DontCallMeYoshiko

HSC
Class of 2018 and graduating when I’m 18 ;( I’m so old now did you guys get your jerseys yet? If so, do you like yours?
We got "Jerseys" but they are more of a hoodie back in Term 2 this year. They were under the brand Canterbury that makes NRL jumpers. It's super comfy but it's so snug and warm that I can only get away with wearing it in winter and spring which is a shame.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
15th December... circle it... look at it... and get scared... then forget about it.. do something else.. wait all night for the dreaded result... wake up like 3 am in the night... then the triumphal moment arises...opening the results...
this can lead to two situations
A. Open the results and see your dream atar and go like...yes!yes! yes! i knew i could do it along (ignoring the fact you were super stressed a minute ago) :biggrin:
B. Open the result and see a disappointing ATAR (from your perspective) and go like...oh well looks like i need to take out a box of strawberry ice cream and binge on watching tv all....uh sighs:blink2:

this is will be me on 15th December 2018 i have seen the future ahahaha
ATAR is 9 am haha not 3 am

mozzafiato11

HSC
I swear, this year went so fast!! I can't believe we have already finished 1 term of year 12, its just so weird to even think about!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)