2019ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Doing past paper questions for the modules you've completed, and should be able to answer is a good idea if you can find time now.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Merry Christmas! Spend some time relaxing the next few days.

RicoBurrito

HSC
Merry Late Christmas
I have 2 assignments and a major to do over the holidays lol. Along with the 2 assignments there's also an exam for each of them. The grind never stops, I am at least very, very, very happy that I don't continuously get homework everyday. Because of that I had no time at all to finish off first term assessments, I did manage to pull it off being rank 1 in engo, 18/39 in Maths, English TBD, SOR1 TBD, and ext science i'm rank 3/4, glad physics and chem were saved for last though. Hopefully I can finish the two off by January or asap so I can work on ext and then have time to make study notes. I still dream for that top state rank engineering. Don't worry, I'm still relaxing, TOTAL WAR is a good for relax especially when you're playing legendary difficulty as the WRE while declaring war on every faction. G'Luck to everyone else, can't wait for Officeworks sales lmao

dumbfuck

HSC
N/A
When are you lot going on holidays?
school work:
  • business assignment
  • business note making from cambridge, pearson, atnotes, jacaranda, dot point and excel for topic1-4
  • chem note making from in focus, pearsom, excel, dot point, surfing, matrix mod 1&2, atnotes
  • 2U thsconline past papers, fitzpatrick, cambridge and hsc past papers sorted by topic (doing all the Qs I am able to do)
  • adv fix up common module notes, fix film/poetry/literary techniques list, analyse and/or watch/read prescribed texts and listen to audiobook for mod b pt
  • need to do UCAT practice

Last edited:

flowerp

HSC
N/A

dying but nah (driving, binging movies, writing, pubg, sleeping and working out)

for school work:
  • business assignment
  • business note making from cambridge, pearson, atnotes, jacaranda, dot point and excel for topic1-4
  • chem note making from in focus, pearsom, excel, dot point, surfing, matrix mod 1&2, atnotes
  • 2U thsconline past papers, fitzpatrick, cambridge and hsc past papers sorted by topic (doing all the Qs I am able to do)
  • adv fix up common module notes, fix film/poetry/literary techniques list, analyse and/or watch/read prescribed texts and listen to audiobook for mod b pt
  • need to do UCAT practice
Hey, if I may ask, where did you attain the 2u hsc past papers sorted by topic? Ive tried browsing everywhere for them but cant find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, if I may ask, where did you attain the 2u hsc past papers sorted by topic? Ive tried browsing everywhere for them but cant find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Excel Success one has pastpapers sorted by topics.

dumbfuck

HSC
N/A

from a disc*** server, this person got it from their teach and I added to a google drive
I'll PM the drive to u

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
How are people tracking in terms of what they want to complete this holidays?

KingTings

HSC
Not very well, been procrastinating heaps it's a problem :hammer:
Have barely got through finishing notes for first term and I wanted to get ahead lol.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Not very well, been procrastinating heaps it's a problem :hammer:
Have barely got through finishing notes for first term and I wanted to get ahead lol.
You’ve still got several weeks left, time to smash some more notes out :)

spondebobby

HSC
Should I drop chem, maths ext 1 or pdhpe? Same marks for all but ranking worst in PDHPE. I find chem hard. Overall, this makes it hard to decide what to drop. :(

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Should I drop chem, maths ext 1 or pdhpe? Same marks for all but ranking worst in PDHPE. I find chem hard. Overall, this makes it hard to decide what to drop. :(
How does your school typically perform in each subject in externals? What are you planning to do after school?

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
The things to consider are:
* Enjoyment in the subject --> This will determine your motivation to do well
* Interests after school --> This will determine whether the knowledge and skills you learn will be relevant
* Resources --> Do you have a good teacher, classmates, online resources etc

For the same mark, chemistry and ext 1 would easily out perform PDHPE, and also considering that your rank is higher comparatively, I definitely believe that you could excel in ext 1 and chemistry.

Best of luck with your decision c:

KingTings

HSC
How are people faring?

When do you guys go back?
I go back on the 30th :chainsaw:
Haven't been faring too well, managed to be extremely inefficient over these holidays but I guess these were the only days I can rest leading up to the HSC.
Kind of excited for this year, surely that's going to fade soon.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I go back on the 30th :chainsaw:
Haven't been faring too well, managed to be extremely inefficient over these holidays but I guess these were the only days I can rest leading up to the HSC.
Kind of excited for this year, surely that's going to fade soon.
Blame the hot weather ;)

TeheeCat

HSC
Honestly, the hot weather was the reason why I couldn't focus on work 99% of the time and why I stayed in my bed instead. :p

How were everyone's holidays and what did we all do? Also who is ready for this year? I'm not~

Remember that we are almost there!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Next week should be less humid, so hopefully everyone will be awake enough to be productive!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Hows everyone coping?

If people are struggling to be accountable to themselves I encourage people to post goals and tell people when they meet them. E.g aim to do a chapter of mathematics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)