2020 HSC+ ATAR results discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
I think ppl in SA got their atars today because there are videos on youtube, kinda jealous of them rn because I have to wait another 2 days. Although I don't think of it like 2 days because once you take out the time it takes to sleep, eat and do some basic stuff it's more like 1 day of actual waiting so it's not that bad, I'm completely freaking out tho.

shashysha

HSC
I think ppl in SA got their atars today because there are videos on youtube, kinda jealous of them rn because I have to wait another 2 days. Although I don't think of it like 2 days because once you take out the time it takes to sleep, eat and do some basic stuff it's more like 1 day of actual waiting so it's not that bad, I'm completely freaking out tho.
the it is what it is mindset

pinku2002

HSC
You don't get your raw marks for free, you have to buy them lol. In all seriousness, I would recommend buying them if you can, because it includes a results check, and I have since realised a bunch of dodgy stuff about how the papers are marked (carelessly). I didn't buy my raw marks because I thought the atar I achieved was already beyond what I had imagined (>98)
lol no offence but if you graduated last year why do do u still use these websites

Husky

HSC
You don't get your raw marks for free, you have to buy them lol. In all seriousness, I would recommend buying them if you can, because it includes a results check, and I have since realised a bunch of dodgy stuff about how the papers are marked (carelessly). I didn't buy my raw marks because I thought the atar I achieved was already beyond what I had imagined (>98)
what have you released exactly?

Husky

HSC
released? Sorry?
Oh sorry I miss read released for realised*. Anyway on that note, what did you realise about the marking? I’ve heard rumours that when there’s a single marker they tend to be very sloppy with the marking.

Husky

HSC
Also does anyone at school like the principal see our Atar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)