2020-HSC chat (1 Viewer)

Yakult1

HSC
Don't sweat is mate, just do your best. The feedback will be imperative to rectifying / improving even if you do exceptionally.

How'd it go?
Ah it went okay, I barely finished my essay but I feel like my body paragraphs were pretty good. Short answer was fine, I cant rlly predict how I will go in that but it felt good.

Thank you for the encouragement!

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Are any of you guys going to uni info/open days? Are they worth going to?

I signed up for a UNSW campus tour a while ago which is coming up soon and there's another event on the 19th of December which is an info day but idk if it is worth attending.

Kyufruit

HSC

I signed up for a UNSW campus tour a while ago which is coming up soon and there's another event on the 19th of December which is an info day but idk if it is worth attending.
I go to the openings to get a “feel” of what it’s like in that university, and possibly ask some questions to the students taking certain courses I’m interested in.

i feel like it’s worth it

catha230

HSC

19th of December? Correct me if I'm wrong but this year's one significantly later than previously year's right?

Nikolerak

HSC
19th of December? Correct me if I'm wrong but this year's one significantly later than previously year's right?
These are info days to give students a chance to reconsider their preferences by the close of preferences on Saturday night. Open days are usually in August and September. Most were online this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)