2021 Year 9 application (1 Viewer)

BunHe

HSC
You might, they tend to take people with achievements and their contribution to extracurricular activities (which you have). Anyways it depends on how everyone else applying is doing. You have a chance. Good luck

wzsmartypants

HSC
You might, they tend to take people with achievements and their contribution to extracurricular activities (which you have). Anyways it depends on how everyone else applying is doing. You have a chance. Good luck
Thanks and btw is 6 a's, 2b's and 2 c's average among the applicants or below average?

DanielTheMan

HSC
Coming from an SBHS student here. IMO, Sydney Boys is very strong in mathematics, if you struggle in this subject then you will need to catch up a lot. The school's admission process is very simple, you just submit your reports and if they think you are suitable for the school, then they invite you for an interview with the principal and if you make it this far then you're pretty much guaranteed.

BunHe

HSC
Hmmm, if you didn't have those two Cs it would obviously be better. From my past experience maybe about average or slightly below.

wzsmartypants

HSC
Coming from an SBHS student here. IMO, Sydney Boys is very strong in mathematics, if you struggle in this subject then you will need to catch up a lot. The school's admission process is very simple, you just submit your reports and if they think you are suitable for the school, then they invite you for an interview with the principal and if you make it this far then you're pretty much guaranteed.
thanks, I do not struggle in mathematics and got an A for it. The school has already got my application and I have paid so now I'm just gonna wait

wzsmartypants

HSC
do you think my report good enough

wzsmartypants

HSC
do the schools send you confirmation when they get ur application? I've only got confirmation from SBHS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)