• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (36 Viewers)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
No im not gonna be a rapist. Im fucking terrified of risking it and its not my style.

I would rather just pay Thai hookers.

I littwrally dont talk or interact with any girls in the school. Closest i get is jerkin it to their instas. Im also not gonna join any societies next year and am probably gonna reclus3

Yes i see asians as living sex toys. But im entitiled to my opinion. Have i ever made a threat to any groups?
Listen to Interdice if you want to go to jail

Interdice

HSC
oh ok and that somehow was effective for u??
No. Never been on a date my life. i used a high tech dating simulator. I assume the skills translate over. Kinda like practicing driving a car on Eurotruck simulator

Charlie Lu

HSC
No. Never been on a date my life. i used a high tech dating simulator. I assume the skills translate over. Kinda like practicing driving a car on Eurotruck simulator
If you don't mind me asking, WHY ON EARTH DO U HAVE THAT ON U LMFAO (no offence just rlly sad- even coming from a dude who cant express his feelings). Also what even is a 'high tech dating simulator'?

Interdice

HSC
If you don't mind me asking, WHY ON EARTH DO U HAVE THAT ON U LMFAO (no offence just rlly sad- even coming from a dude who cant express his feelings). Also what even is a 'high tech dating simulator'?
Same reason most of history occurred. It gets me off

carrotsss

HSC
wait link me the thread.
The messages got deleted but you will see my reply where I say 'dang they really hate sad celiac' I forgot who deleted their reply tho to him

this is so fomo what happened

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)