• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (6 Viewers)

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
why would someone hate sadceliac what (excl the political stuff wtv)
Bro not only is he a weirdo and a creepy dude but he’s also zesty

I know the perfect way to date a girl. Start by asking her about boring crap. just say generic responses girls dig that. Then go and eat with her. Then dance with her. Then sit on the sofa, make out wither her, take of her shirt, take of her pants, take of her underwear and fuck her.

Source: https://arianeb.com/wiki/date-ariane-walkthroughs/sex-on-the-couch/
wtf is wrong with u man… literally why are all guys like this

Interdice

HSC
No but mum and dad restrict what I can see hence, I sometimes don't understand some of the text lingo from all my peers
Damn. My parents let me on the uncesored web at 7 years old. They put a password for parental controls which I knew.

Charlie Lu

HSC
wtf is wrong with u man… literally why are all guys like this
Just a note. That's pretty bold to say that every dude who goes on the internet acts like that. He's clearly developed a certain condition that slowly cause what I think may be neuroplasticity (or a dominant dopamine drive) which therefore evidences his very sexualised and graphic posts

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Just a note. That's pretty bold to say that every dude who goes on the internet acts like that. He's clearly developed a certain condition that slowly cause what I think may be neuroplasticity (or a dominant dopamine drive) which therefore evidences his very sexualised and graphic posts
oh damn do u read a lot of books or watch podcasts? Ive just started doing so and Ive kept on hearing neuroplasticity etc
e.g huberman?

Interdice

HSC
interdice what course and uni u plan to go to?
Not going to say what course or uni. But I can give some vague hints.

I'm either going to UNSW, Maquarie, USYD, Monash or RMIT. I'm either doing computer science or software engineering. Don't even try finding me in university. Half of the stuff I told you about me are lies. It'll be on you to provide the evidence and not on me to defend my guilt.

I don't intend on joining any societies. Just wanna get high grades and go to San Fransico.

Charlie Lu

HSC
Not going to say what course or uni. But I can give some vague hints.

I'm either going to UNSW, Maquarie, USYD, Monash or RMIT. I'm either doing computer science or software engineering. Don't even try finding me in university. Half of the stuff I told you about me are lies. It'll be on you to provide the evidence and not on me to defend my guilt.

I don't intend on joining any societies. Just wanna get high grades and go to San Fransico.
What's in San Fransisco?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)