2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
from what ive heard there's going to be vectors or something in infinite dimensions at some point in math💀
no its all overrated don't get into the hype that ur gonna be learning quantum physics out the gate its legit just reusing your algebraic formulation of vectors in higher dimensions, since you can't perceive it geometrically.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
no its all overrated don't get into the hype that ur gonna be learning quantum physics out the gate its legit just reusing your algebraic formulation of vectors in higher dimensions, since you can't perceive it geometrically.
Unless you're a being from a higher dimension then you are more than free to see the vectors geometrically. But for us mere mortals we just extend the algebra.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Yeah it's pretty much the same, except there's one or two more additional topics in each chapter

I think the main difference is the exams, in MATH1141 you get a harder exam but better scaling
This nerd didnt sleep since the chat yesterday. Insane.

starmight

HSC
hey guys do you know where i can find past exam papers or practice questions for module 6 of chem. I'm trying to find questions for titration and acid and bases but thsc doesn't have any recent ones.

HSC
i was looking for mod 5 ones as well, try buying using strive or excel books they are quite good, even *********

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)