2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
we have cows and sheep! the lambs are so cute right now omg they’re so tiny and they always play together it’s adorable
omg that's actually amazing, do you like help shear the sheep or feed them and stuff, that's so nice (+ do yall also like participate in like the easter show exhibitions and contests? i know they bring in tons of cows and sheep, i saw them when i went this year)

(also is your barnhouse red,, just asking to either prove or disprove the stereotypes)

carrotsss

HSC
omg that's actually amazing, do you like help shear the sheep or feed them and stuff, that's so nice (+ do yall also like participate in like the easter show exhibitions and contests? i know they bring in tons of cows and sheep, i saw them when i went this year)

(also is your barnhouse red,, just asking to either prove or disprove the stereotypes)
we don’t actually own any of them (our neighbours pay to use our land) but they sometimes let me shear them!

and im ngl your city slicker stereotypes are kinda wrong, we don’t even have a barnhouse we just have like 100 hectares of paddocks, two dams, a river and a cattle yard 😭

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
and im ngl your city slicker stereotypes are kinda wrong, we don’t even have a barnhouse we just have like 100 hectares of paddocks, two dams, a river and a cattle yard 😭
we 'just' have 💀

i live on a tiny plot of land that can barely fit my house that probably cost 1 million plus and has a pathetic excuse of a backyard, we are not the same

nsw..wollongong

HSC
omg sometimes we have potty lambs and they are so fun, they just baa and try to play with you all day it’s so amazing (and they’re like the most loyal animal ever because they think you’re their mum). my dad won’t let us adopt any more though because they ruin the garden :(
PLS CAN I BUY ONE

nsw..wollongong

HSC
we 'just' have 💀

i live on a tiny plot of land that can barely fit my house that probably cost 1 million plus and has a pathetic excuse of a backyard, we are not the same
i get u tho its an actual crisis, the prices r outrageous

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
If the backyards are fr that small, tf is the point of even having a house? Just buy a nice condo or smn in central syd
it's big enough for a garden which is literally the sole purpose of my backyard existing at this point
like there's a small patio (is that what it's called?) that has a table with chairs and then the rest of it is just garden

No surprises

HSC
make sure you know your syllabus for economics, back to front. what are you doing currently? how's your knowledge of the content?
We are doing labour market rn and after this will be monetary policy, then we officially finished the entire HSC economics course...My knowledge is pretty mid just like everyone, good at the thing when we are doing it, and forget everything immediately after we move to next topic 💀 💆‍♀️

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
We are doing labour market rn and after this will be monetary policy, then we officially finished the entire HSC economics course...My knowledge is pretty mid just like everyone, good at the thing when we are doing it, and forget everything immediately after we move to next topic 💀 💆‍♀️
Try and see where your weaknesses are, this could be through 'teaching' or doing questions. Once you've figured out your weaknesses, work on building a solid foundation for those areas, turning them into strengths.

You need to make sure you do constant revision if you want to stay on top of it, and to do well in the subject

No surprises

HSC
Try and see where your weaknesses are, this could be through 'teaching' or doing questions. Once you've figured out your weaknesses, work on building a solid foundation for those areas, turning them into strengths.

You need to make sure you do constant revision if you want to stay on top of it, and to do well in the subject
ohhh ok thank you!

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Have you made notes after you have completed each topic? Make sure you are making your own notes and not using someone else's otherwise you won't learn anything. If you have then as mmmmmmmmmmmammmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mentioned, constant revision is needed, so basically memorise stuff. To do this you could use flashcards or do look, cover, write, check or whatever works for you.
yeah flashcards or mindmaps is probably your best bet for memorising content

Anyways the aim when you get to the hsc is to know the content well enough for the essays such that you won't need to have pre-planned essays and stuff, but you have time to work on that

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
lmao I cbb to make essays on the spot, so I made like 16-20 essays beforehand and memorised them all 🤣

I got away with it for trials but the HSC had some weird questions so I had to bs it, still managed to get a B6 tho lol
yeah fair enough, I was the same lol

Fortunate that the essays that I remembered for the hsc were more or less in it though\

b6 is all that matters in the end

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
ok yeah nah i aint doing that
do most people that get mid band 6's memories their essays? is that the only way
thats fked ngl might as well just drop at this point
No most-all people advise against it. It sometimes comes down to pure luck and you spend so much time memorising it that you lose out on time spent on other subjects. Some people may memorise essays who get b6 s, but I would say that’s only a minority. I know a fair few people who got 97+ and didn’t memorise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)